Vinnie Paul RIP

I just now saw it too..he will probably get buried next to Darrell in Arlington,Texas..They were the greatest guys,treated everybody the same w/out the "I'm a Rockstar" attitude..If allowed pending of course I will make that funeral..RIP Vinnie.

If and when the funeral hours are posted and place,if off North Davis drive in Arlington,Texas and anybody else is going I would like to say HI to anybody from RigTalk,if thats even cool?

Jeez. If that's true...he was way too young.
Things like this are near impossible to put into words.
Seemed like a genuinely nice guy who's been through an awful lot on all levels.

As horrible as this sounds, I hope it was a heart attack. If it is a heart attack I can at least know that Vinnie was enjoying life and was happy and something that happens naturally to the body take over. I can't take the suicides anymore. Lemmy's death and other's like him thru living hard or some type of accident suck but not the same as someone deciding to go.

Pantera got me through some tough times in the 90’s. Still my greatest musical influence by far. The good die too young...

RIP Vinnie thanks for coming out to my car blasting Chaos A.D. during the Far beyond driven tour in Philly until people noticed you were hanging out with us..
You had weed that got me so fucked up. good thing I had I driver.. lol
It was Dime bags birthday and EAGLES VS THE Cowboys... Crazy night.....

RIP vINNIE

RIP...A real shame. What a fantastic drummer. Seems like he and his brother were cut from the same cloth of being pretty chill and down to earth.

Ugh so sad.
Loved Pantera. I saw them live when I was 13 for the first time (Went with a friend and his older bro), I’m 32 now.
I was lucky enough to see Pantera many times, Damageplan and Hell Yeah. I saw Vinnie at Home Depot also a few years back in Arlington. He was always super nice. I went up and totally geeked out about how much I love their music. He was always totally cool and gracious, every time I saw him around Dallas at shows.
They were one of my biggest inspirations.
RIP Vinnie :rock: CFH :rock:

Wow.

I had to refresh and look at this twice. Bad deal. RIP.

Vinny and Dime are legends IMO. I had been a little into some metal when I was really young from my older cousin playing his music, like old metallica and some local HC kind of stuff but when I started playing guitar in the early 90's I heard Vulgar and it was seriously unbelievable. Definitely the most ruthless metal I had ever heard at that point. I couldn't believe it, Went out and bought the tab book along with ride the lightning and those two books basically taught me how to play guitar. Major influence for me early on. This is sad. Not as crazy as Dime but it still really sucks to see this.

Back