JerEvil’s Pittman Custom Guitar build Thread

J6p8FORl.jpg

yss99Ljl.jpg

And the piece de resistance...

bhc9GWwl.jpg

That's some sexy wood right there. Never seen a fretboard like that before! Stuff like this makes me wonder why anyone would shell out huge bucks for signature models of other guitarists or expensive stock models when you can get something like this made to your own preferences!

BTW The "masshole" made me lol. At least you're an honest Pats fan :D I'm the black sheep of the family, I root on the Broncos while the rest root the Pats on....

ChurchHill":337b4ofv said:
:thumbsup:

VH4_BigRig":337b4ofv said:
That's some sexy wood right there. Never seen a fretboard like that before! Stuff like this makes me wonder why anyone would shell out huge bucks for signature models of other guitarists or expensive stock models when you can get something like this made to your own preferences!

BTW The "masshole" made me lol. At least you're an honest Pats fan :D I'm the black sheep of the family, I root on the Broncos while the rest root the Pats on....
Yeah man, and Paul's pricing is not SUPER exorbitant. I mean, it's gonna cost 'ya but not necessarily make you fall over! And yeah, the Massachusettes is STRONG with "The Khed"

Just got this done recently

W1Kzq5yl.jpg

zRaIRtJl.jpg

JerEvil":gsligzxn said:
ChurchHill":gsligzxn said:

VH4_BigRig":gsligzxn said:

Yeah man, and Paul's pricing is not SUPER exorbitant. I mean, it's gonna cost 'ya but not necessarily make you fall over! And yeah, the Massachusettes is STRONG with "The Khed"

W1Kzq5yl.jpg

zRaIRtJl.jpg

That's fahkin' pissah Dude!!! :rock:

MISTER NOBODY™":3fxq24ry said:
JerEvil":3fxq24ry said:
MISTER NOBODY™":3fxq24ry said:
More truthful without the "M", bro. :)

Also, push/pull
Lol! Isn’t it time for your nap???

I'm busy thinking up rude, nasty stuff I can do to your guitar. Have to do it before I paint it so the "mojo" is sealed in properly.
See you THINK this will upset me but it’ll only make me like the guitar even more...

Fragglerick":3fxq24ry said:
JerEvil":3fxq24ry said:
ChurchHill":3fxq24ry said:

VH4_BigRig":3fxq24ry said:

W1Kzq5yl.jpg

zRaIRtJl.jpg

That's fahkin' pissah Dude!!! :rock:

Right dude??? Not for nothin’... but I was floored when my wife DIDN’T yell at me! Lol! You can take the Khed outta New England but...

JerEvil":38m9a8q2 said:
Steinmetzify":38m9a8q2 said:
Noice! Damn that’s gonna look good hommie!
Yeah man. Glad I listened to Paul and opted for nickel hardware and not gold. Definitely going to be a looker. I played 4 or 5 of his builds now and for bigger necks, they still shred just fine.

But will you... :D

MISTER NOBODY™":2og384hn said:
JerEvil":2og384hn said:
Steinmetzify":2og384hn said:
Yeah man. Glad I listened to Paul and opted for nickel hardware and not gold. Definitely going to be a looker. I played 4 or 5 of his builds now and for bigger necks, they still shred just fine.

Well... I’d have to be able to actually play NOW!

JerEvil":24km4fsg said:
MISTER NOBODY™":24km4fsg said:
JerEvil":24km4fsg said:
Steinmetzify":24km4fsg said:

Well... I’d have to be able to actually play NOW!

It's about time

I've got wood for your wood, Jez. Geez mate. Fully-sick.

Apart from the great book matching, attractive looks of the body's back and front and awesome curves, I have to say that the fretboard is the most-beautiful I've ever seen. Those others are wicked too, but a little OTT and "cartoony" for me, whereas yours... pure class, just like your Virgo ass, brother.

ChurchHill":6zhg1ink said:
Well... maybe then I'll look when I'm damn good and ready... LOL!!
Tell that ol' fart what's what! LOL!

Monkey Man":6zhg1ink said:
I've got wood for your wood, Jez. Geez mate. Fully-sick.

Apart from the great book matching, attractive looks of the body's back and front and awesome curves, I have to say that the fretboard is the most-beautiful I've ever seen. Those others are wicked too, but a little OTT and "cartoony" for me, whereas yours... pure class, just like your Virgo ass, brother.

LO! This may well be the sexiest guitar I ever owned. Wait til you see the finish. Based off what Paul and I discussed it's going to be nothing short of insane. If you haven't checked out the Pittman instagram, you should. Not to mention the Echo Park finishes he does and all the others. Dude is a monstah!

Back