Maxwatt Custom Super-Hi 50 designed by Mike Fortin

Mailman1971":1e0pexzc said:
Damn Jason! You have got machine gun right hand.
And calves that just won’t quit! :LOL: :LOL:
But that Amp sounds really great!! :rock:
On a Randall RD 45 Youtube video Jason does the Machine Gun right hand riffing and its awesome,I have watched it at least,well too many times ! Even a friend of mine that only likes top 40 stuff tripped out on the riffage,he couldn't believe it !

Thanks to all of you guys! I have known most of you for a long time through RT and I value your opinions so that makes it extra cool to me that y'all dig my goofy stuff!

hopkinWFG":1pxjhefe said:
Well how would this compares to your evil pumpkin ?

It's got Mike's signature tight bottom and fast tracking but it does not have the girth, grind, and sweepable mid range that the EP has so it is not really a very direct comparison. That being said the Maxwatt is tighter and more articulate than the vast majority of amps on the market no doubt about it. It also has SHITLOADS of gain. The Gain in this clip is only just above noon. :rock:

Sounds badass as usual! Still kind of weird for me associating Hiwatt with super tight high gain, but I guess it's Maxwatt not Hiwatt, so whatever :thumbsup:

BTW, just out of curiosity, how would you compare it to the Evil Pumpkin?

killertone":l9bo11rk said:
Thanks to all of you guys! I have known most of you for a long time through RT and I value your opinions so that makes it extra cool to me that y'all dig my goofy stuff!

Goofy my ass. Your demos are some of, if not the most helpful on YouTube. You have non-hyped mixes, often without the bass to let the listener hear what the amp and guitar are doing in the track, show the guitar track solo out of the mix, dial in tones that let the differences between amp shine, and play in a style that is similar to how I'd want to use the amps. Your videos are a damn godsend for those of us who don't have access to a lot of these amps.

EvilBatman":ro3fvt1p said:
killertone":ro3fvt1p said:

Goofy my ass. Your demos are some of, if not the most helpful on YouTube. You have non-hyped mixes, often without the bass to let the listener hear what the amp and guitar are doing in the track, show the guitar track solo out of the mix, dial in tones that let the differences between amp shine, and play in a style that is similar to how I'd want to use the amps. Your videos are a damn godsend for those of us who don't have access to a lot of these amps.

Dude, that means a lot to me! Thanks!

Mailman1971":od37jb57 said:

:emofag: :emofag:

Maleman down strokes like that with his pee pee.

Metlupass2":wj0ug6i7 said:
Mailman1971":wj0ug6i7 said:

:emofag: :emofag:

Maleman down strokes like that with his pee pee.
You got it wrong again.
I bang that thing two hands like a double bass drum.

Back