Maxwatt Custom Super-Hi 50 designed by Mike Fortin

killertone

Quick little teaser demo of this amp. Looks like they are becoming available now, at least 25 of them are. Completely hand built at Hiwatt in the UK with turret board construction. Excuse the stupid link to the video but I have no idea how to embed a FB vid here.

I'll be doing a full demo soon I just had to go on the road for a few days.

Anyway, thought some of y'all would be interested.

Cheers!

Damn Jason! You have got machine gun right hand.
And calves that just won’t quit! :LOL: :LOL:
But that Amp sounds really great!! :rock:

That sounds fantastic! And great playing too boot. I'm loving what I'm hearing in the highs. Sharp, but not fizzy. Makes me think this thing would sound great with an old school thrash scoop too.

I went back and forth on which one to get—this or the Meshuggah. The Meshuggah was available first so I wen that route. But this thing definitely intrigues me

Sounds awesome Jason!! You are one of the best metal guitar players I've seen play. Your right hand is just killer! Just sounds awesome. Hope all is going well with the kiddos!

Mailman1971":uowwy8t6 said:

Okay Dan...I'm envious of your comments about Jason's calves. My legs have recently been shorn. Time for me to make another guitar video with shorts on for my favorite mailman! :thumbsup:

I honestly think "pound for pound" Jason's vids are some of the best out there. Not a lot of BS, just sick tones and fantastic riffing.

killertone":3t2xwcs7 said:
Quick little teaser demo of this amp. Looks like they are becoming available now, at least 25 of them are. Completely hand built at Hiwatt in the UK with turret board construction. Excuse the stupid link to the video but I have no idea how to embed a FB vid here.

I'll be doing a full demo soon I just had to go on the road for a few days.

Anyway, thought some of y'all would be interested.

Cheers!

https://www.facebook.com/killertonetexas/videos/1024384364383429/

Looking forward to the full demo. Been craving this amp so bad...

gibson5413":1istpry2 said:
Sounds awesome Jason!! You are one of the best metal guitar players I've seen play. Your right hand is just killer! Just sounds awesome. Hope all is going well with the kiddos!

Mailman1971":1istpry2 said:

Okay Dan...I'm envious of your comments about Jason's calves. My legs have recently been shorn. Time for me to make another guitar video with shorts on for my favorite mailman! :thumbsup:
:LOL: :LOL:
You know your my cupcake.

Back