has anyone tried Jalen pickups ?

The player is Al Estrada (stradazone) and he's posted a bunch of demos of them here. I could watch that dude play all day...it looks easy when he plays it.

splatter":wspvs68x said:
I ordered the 78 yesterday, had him put a alnico 5 in it instead of the a2.So we will see .

Good call, after watching Al's video I got a double cream for my Chubtone. It's sounds amazing you won't be disappointed.

I got the pickup and it Rocks.Its does way more than just VH.probably my favorite pickup .
I ordered a super classic neck pup to go with it.Which should be here this weekend .

Oh and I ordered the "78" on Monday of last week and got it on Friday.Can't beat that.

splatter":1f1vpasr said:
I got the pickup and it Rocks.Its does way more than just VH.probably my favorite pickup .
I ordered a super classic neck pup to go with it.Which should be here this weekend .

Oh and I ordered the "78" on Monday of last week and got it on Friday.Can't beat that.
How did you order it? All I see is a facebook page.

SpiderWars":2r67te4q said:
splatter":2r67te4q said:

Message him on FB he will reply pretty quick. Hes a little slower to reply on the weekend,must be his off days .

He really needs to get a web page up and running .i don't like dealing through FB.however it hasn't been a problem.he may not have enough business to warrent it, who knows .

Neck pup is coming today, still love the bridge pup.
If the neck pup is to my liking I'm probably gonna buy the "super classic set for my V".

Ya know just when I thought I was done spending money on gear along comes someone making the pups I've always been looking for .
Life sux huh , :LOL: :LOL:

splatter":3vrkt08k said:
SpiderWars":3vrkt08k said:
splatter":3vrkt08k said:

Message him on FB he will reply pretty quick. Hes a little slower to reply on the weekend,must be his off days .

He really needs to get a web page up and running .i don't like dealing through FB.however it hasn't been a problem.he may not have enough business to warrent it, who knows .
Yeah thats the issue with me, I dont do FB.

SpiderWars":2czv61bx said:
splatter":2czv61bx said:
SpiderWars":2czv61bx said:
splatter":2czv61bx said:

Yeah thats the issue with me, I dont do FB.

Z6iUr40l.jpg

Saw a video of Kingfish Cristone. He has 2 humbuker Jalen pick-ups in his custom spec guitar.Real profesional.Got in touch with Greg & he's going to asked what and who do you like for sounds.Came back with Two 6.5k single coil
staggered Jalen.Had my tech guy install them in my Fender duo-sonic.Befter than my expectations.Over a year and these pickups have played perfectly.

Back