Charvel Ash Pro Mod Demo - Al Estrada

Stradazone

Saw this guitar at this years NAMM show and had to have it..
Playing through my Fortin Marshall...A little tribute to Gary Moore!

Great playing and tone ! What model Marshall did it start out as, and what mod did Fortin perform ? Love it !!!

paulyc":2bo7lw7g said:
Great playing and tone ! What model Marshall did it start out as, and what mod did Fortin perform ? Love it !!!

Thanks! I bought the amp already modded from a guy on craigslist, but originally it was a JCM800 50 watt 1987 model, Fortin did his 'Cali Mod' with a footswitchable clean channel, really cool amp!

Awesome. It’s hard to cop Gary’s intensity, but you absolutely nailed it. Love the look of that Charvel.

Came across this today on YouTube. Al is awesome and Gary is one of my favorite players so ths is a win/win

Thanks for sharing !

Al,
Everytime I see a video of you doing a demo, I have to check it out.
As always your tone and playing are fantastic !

:rock:
Victims and Wild Frontier are my 2 faves. Gary was one of a kind, and no easy feat playing with his feel....
Great job Al!

Thanks to all for the comments and for viewing the video, please subscribe to my youtube channel, thanks!

Awesome job. That's one of the first real solos I learned and I think it helped shape the way I still play today. Is that a Mexican made Charvel? I played a regular white one that I thought was pretty damm good. :rock:

danyeo":39u3q5we said:
Awesome job. That's one of the first real solos I learned and I think it helped shape the way I still play today. Is that a Mexican made Charvel? I played a regular white one that I thought was pretty damm good. :rock:
Yes Made in Mexico, just like me :)

Back