NAD: KSR Juno

peterc52

Wow, what an amp!

Besides it's the most beautiful amp I've ever had it just sounds monstrous! :rock: :rock:

This will keep me satisfied for a long time. :)

k4czr8.jpg

I want details man!!!!! It is one amp that i want to try out!!!!!

High gain sounds? Lower gain sounds? Cleans?

BE 100 contender to detrone it?

Nice looks, happy for you.

:rock:

Congrats man. Looks amazing!!

Yes details please. How does it compare to your Diezel vh4 and the wizards you use to own. Love my vh4 but seriously considering the juno

Wow... that got to Denmark awfully fast! Was it shipped overnight or something. I swear just last week it was posted that your amp was done. Amp looks great BTW!!!! :thumbsup:

Intronaut":vjx1ncyo said:
Congrats man. Looks amazing!!

Yes details please. How does it compare to your Diezel vh4 and the wizards you use to own. Love my vh4 but seriously considering the juno

+1
Waiting for the full rundown.
Happy NAD :thumbsup:

I really like it.

Fooled around with it for a couple of hours. The cleans are really good even though thats not where i spend the most of my time. Crunch are perfect for my, gritty and tight. Clip-mode are light and tight, a really cool channel. And Lead are a modern modded marshall. I will make clips either today or tomorrow. Not good a describing sounds on text. But I would take this any day over a Friedman. I'm also a sucker for a good looking amp. I'm btw using a Orange 2x12 with H75's.

Dear diary, another day has passed since Eric received his new lush amp. My days seem somewhat grey, as if all the happiness left this house. There's no laughter to be heard anywhere anymore. Sometimes my body would present itself with occasional urges to eat, mate and defecate. Sometimes all three at the very same moment. My doctor says I have to move on, but, should I? What if today I get to see and hear the amp finally? Isn't one more day just worth the wait? One step at a time, each day.

peterc52":24sqiofh said:
I really like it.

Fooled around with it for a couple of hours. The cleans are really good even though thats not where i spend the most of my time. Crunch are perfect for my, gritty and tight. Clip-mode are light and tight, a really cool channel. And Lead are a modern modded marshall. I will make clips either today or tomorrow. Not good a describing sounds on text. But I would take this any day over a Friedman. I'm also a sucker for a good looking amp. I'm btw using a Orange 2x12 with H75's.

Nice! ...So what Friedman's have you had/played in the past that make you say it's better, in your opinion?

Cheers!

Mark

Wondering how it compares with the BE? Low to high gain comparisons. I know the Juno does the heavies no problem, per Killertone's demo.

Junk Yard Dog":9x565km5 said:
peterc52":9x565km5 said:
I really like it.

Nice! ...So what Friedman's have you had/played in the past that make you say it's better, in your opinion?

Cheers!

Mark

Have had a JJ and dirty Shirley. But played them all. Have guests tonight. Or that means. The wife have friends over. Tomorrow I will make clips.

7 Stringer":3538i07y said:
Wondering how it compares with the BE? Low to high gain comparisons. I know the Juno does the heavies no problem, per Killertone's demo.
Pretty different in overall feel. BE is definitely chewier on the attack where Juno is just a faster amp. I see them as 2 different animals for sure. Having had plenty of time with both, I can say in full confidence they can touch on each other's tones but there is not a lot of redundancy in the tones. Juno is still a bit more of what I'd call a "modern" amp. To get as tight as the Juno the BE will definitely need a boost.

The Juno has a TON of tonal options and really is a killer amp for covering a lot of tones. I am going to order one for sure, but no way it's going to make me sell my BE.

JerEvil":13vsk8cf said:
7 Stringer":13vsk8cf said:
Pretty different in overall feel. BE is definitely chewier on the attack where Juno is just a faster amp. I see them as 2 different animals for sure. Having had plenty of time with both, I can say in full confidence they can touch on each other's tones but there is not a lot of redundancy in the tones. Juno is still a bit more of what I'd call a "modern" amp. To get as tight as the Juno the BE will definitely need a boost.

The Juno has a TON of tonal options and really is a killer amp for covering a lot of tones. I am going to order one for sure, but no way it's going to make me sell my BE.

Very interesting, i really love my BE, and in the JBE mode, it gets quite heavy but not tighter, just more aggressive.

I am just at a point where i want to get down two a couple amps, no more 8-9 heads at the same time and flipping amps every week. I want an all around very flexible amp that does everything well. The BE fits the bill but does not do the modern thing, which i knew from the start and it was never ment to do that. The Juno seems to cover more ground. This why i thought it would cover the BE tones and then do the modern also. I do hear it has the potential to do so, it sounds tight and mean man.

I ll wait gill more people have them to hear everyone's opinion on it.

Or i might order one and then sell something.........

Back