Went nuts with a Wolfgang !

MYLILSS

Starting the re assembly process after getting this thing back from lee @ gmw

Changes made ...
Slime Green metal flake base with .004 metal flake And black Bengal stripes
Added strat style forearm contour
Enlarged and created a custom rear control cavity to house sustainiac system with aux-2 control board
Added battery box
Filled trem cover screw hole
Filled original volume pot hole and moved t 1/2" forward
Switched to a Schaller Floyd rose with 42mm Brass big block

iQ14kfZ.jpg

Mailman1971":1zj60wj7 said:
Dear sweet Jesus.
I am in love!! :rock:

thanks dude ! the concept behind the guitar was EVH meets Lynch with a dose of Satchel from steel panther :LOL: :LOL: . its a slow going process, cuz I just had carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand, but it is coming along ...

This is the finished product. Still some minor tweaking but all in all it is a very solid player for what little bit I can play right now. I got carried away messing with it and have stayed up all night to get it finished :LOL: :LOL:

FIedpbF.jpg

ChurchHill":bvvumfh4 said:
Good God, that is some GREAT work!!

thanks man ! the fit and finish came out awesome. it took a lot to make everything fit and look "factory" if that even counts with this build, but man Lee @ GMW has done several guitars for me and he always exceeds expectations. here in a bit I will upload a few pics of the rear Routes he did as well as some of the installation procedure.

I still have to decide on a final bridge pickup, and may even switch the hardware to black, but that's still up in the air. the Duncan Full shred bridge pickup I ordered was a trembucker and wont fit the damn route, so I am leaning towards either a bareknuckle pickup, or dimarzio of some sort

Back