Live Clip of my BE50

LP Freak":1abuiho7 said:

Atta boy Paul! Sounds good. My band covered that song for years... good memories. Keep being you and keep making noise. Thanks again my friend! Cheers

C.

suhrimmetal":2yfrhftg said:
LP Freak":2yfrhftg said:

Atta boy Paul! Sounds good. My band covered that song for years... good memories. Keep being you and keep making noise. Thanks again my friend! Cheers

C.
:rock:
Sounds great!
At one point, one of my bands years back played Dead and Bloated, Sex Type, Plush and Wicked Garden...and 4 Pearl Jam...we might as well been "The Grunge Show" lol.....

The BE50 sounded really good, I don't hear the compression I hear in the BE100 clips plus it has that nice plexi clank when you are muting the strings while striking them, very nice.

Out of curiosity what is your other guitar player using, kind of looked like a fender supersonic?

harddriver":3agg36yx said:
The BE50 sounded really good, I don't hear the compression I hear in the BE100 clips plus it has that nice plexi clank when you are muting the strings while striking them, very nice.

Out of curiosity what is your other guitar player using, kind of looked like a fender supersonic?
I think that’s it. :no:

That sounded great! The drums were a bit too loud but thats the room I guess. Solid playing and decent vocals, what more can you ask for. :thumbsup:

Back