Fake Mayo?

Oh yeah. Fake, and shit quality.
There is info about these knockoff fakes out there, but most def for that price new. Yes a fake.
New Mayones should come with a cert of authenticity.
Buy new from a dealer and your golden. You can always email mayo direct. They were very responsive to me. So if you go used. Get the serial number and you can reassure yourself.

I've been seeing these on an app I have on my phone called DHGate... There seems to be an abundance of copies all over from Mayones, Gibson, Fender, Warwick etc. I'm ALMOST tempted to grab one of the basses because I want a 2nd bass in the worst way right now. They LOOK decent and some of them even have good reviews but there are some that look and are reviewed horribly also.

Maybe I’m missing something, but isn’t the price of $595 without pretty much everything anyway?
$400 for Duncans, that’s a grand right there!
Knockoff as well? Where do I order?

HOME USA GUIATR CUSTOM GUITAR BY STRING 6 STRING GUITAR CUSTOM BUILT MAYONES DUVELL 6 STRING ELECTRIC GUITAR

"USA GUIATR"!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So it's an American knockoff of a Polish guitar? :D

Devilinside":2awwz7pg said:
Maybe I’m missing something, but isn’t the price of $595 without pretty much everything anyway?
I ordered 3 but these are custom one offs. I will sell you one for $2k shipped.

maddnotez":1n9f9hs0 said:
Devilinside":1n9f9hs0 said:
I ordered 3 but these are custom one offs. I will sell you one for $2k shipped.

Thanks but I’m not looking, just trying to figure out why add ons were so high

Lot of sarcasm in this thread. So they are shit or passable? :LOL: :LOL: Every guitar blackmachine, mayones, ebmm etc is 600 bucks lol

Back