NPD - It's Cold and Dark here....

MetalHeadMike":33elkdpx said:
psychodave":33elkdpx said:
Steinmetzify":33elkdpx said:
psychodave":33elkdpx said:
Looks great.

I really need to try one. I’ve been looking for a slightly tighter Duncan Distortion.

This is your pickup Dave.

I’m going to order one.

The Painkiller would also be like a "tighter" DD. Just another option.

He’s right you know. PK is a BADASS pickup for tight metal rhythms. Had one in my LPC in drop C, was a righteous choice.

Steinmetzify":3n78h1iy said:
MetalHeadMike":3n78h1iy said:
psychodave":3n78h1iy said:
Steinmetzify":3n78h1iy said:
psychodave":3n78h1iy said:
Looks great.

I really need to try one. I’ve been looking for a slightly tighter Duncan Distortion.

I’m going to order one.

He’s right you know. PK is a BADASS pickup for tight metal rhythms. Had one in my LPC in drop C, was a righteous choice.

I’ve had a Pain Killer pickup and hated it. In fact I’ve hated every BK pickup I’ve tried (I’ve tried 4-5).

psychodave":3o0n5wqb said:
Steinmetzify":3o0n5wqb said:
MetalHeadMike":3o0n5wqb said:
Steinmetzify":3o0n5wqb said:
Looks great.

I’m going to order one.

I’ve had a Pain Killer pickup and hated it. In fact I’ve hated every BK pickup I’ve tried (I’ve tried 4-5).

Nothing wrong with that at all; different strokes....I just pulled the PK tonight and installed a Miracle Man bridge and so far think it's also pretty cool. I do love the PK though; it just works in this guitar..all walnut neckthrough w/ floyd.

Back