PRS S2 Singlecut Dark Satin... thoughts???

JKingV2

Hello all, once again.. need your advice. Today I walked into a store and tried another PRS S2, the singlecut to be exact. There’s something about these S2 guitars that’s really getting to me in a good way. I’ve had a Custom 24 before and I dunno, kinda got bored hence why I traded it, but these cheaper USA made PRS axes got something to them. I played an S2 Vela and just completely fell in love with it. The way it played, the way it looked, the way it felt.. wasn’t too crazy bout the stock pickups, but it just had personality to it, and that’s something I always felt my previous Custom kinda lacked. Now today I played a Singlecut S2 in the dark satin finish.. and once again I’m captivated. I dunno what it is, and for the price.. not too mention, constructed from a single slab of mahogany??? PRS is crazy generous, and on this guitar in particular, I really like the pickups. I’m up to eight guitars and can’t get another (per the wife), but I can always trade up and FUCK.. I just picked up an Ibanez RG550 Genesis in neon purple that would be my considered trade... but that guitar also did the same shit to me that the S2 did... FUCK!!!! What would you do?

Back