Who Makes The Best Road Cases

jlbaxe":2z1g3iwg said:
aeroic":2z1g3iwg said:
Here is a pic of what Indy Case's X-Frames look like.

What's awesome about them, is that the fronts latch into the front with one latch that catches on the metal frame. They are only 3/4" thick. Makes unloading / loading up a breeze.

Eric

Eric do you have a rope light on that set up? What is that glow from?

Its not rope light, it's a 20" mountable light. Ones that you can pick up at menards / lowes to put under cabinets. When I bought it, it was just white lights. Made it red by putting gels (from can lighting for stages) inside of it :).

Got them in front and back, so I can fix stuff on stage. I also have a boom arm light in the back hooked up to my rack power supply. Makes troubleshooting very easy on a dark stage!

Eric

Looks nice Eric. I picked up that Monster 3500 power from Brad (rareguitar) and it has a flexible light in the rear on a dimmer,makes life easy not having to hold a flashlight and looks cool also. :D I might get the 1 space version and split up 1 M4 and 1 RT2/50 into a 6 space unit.

It's already been said in this thread, but wanted to put in another vote for RockHard cases.. they are the best I've personally used and am very happy with mine.

aeroic":39fz4j7u said:
Here is a pic of what Indy Case's X-Frames look like.

What's awesome about them, is that the fronts latch into the front with one latch that catches on the metal frame. They are only 3/4" thick. Makes unloading / loading up a breeze.

Eric

These look cool. Looks like they give good ventilation, like the old Mesa cases. SKB also is like this. I don't understand foam shockmount that keeps in heat. What did a 6 space run?

Hey, where could I find the cheapest / least expensive case? I want a head and 6 space case but I havent seen one for less than $450. I'm not looking for super heavy duty, I'm not like a touring musician or anything. I load and unload all my stuff myself and have always been VERY careful ;)

Back