Fredrik Thordendal of Meshuggah plays the Meathead

• Thread starter Thread starter tokyo tapes
  • Start date Start date
tokyo tapes":1r6yoefw said:
Here's some more clips from the Fear and Loathing Studio. The bands Clawfinger and Meshuggah share this studio and it was with some hesitation I left the amp in these guys hands :D :

https://www.youtube.com/falstudios

/Ulf

I wasn't really impressed with anything in that video.

damn Fredrik looks like he is getting some age! I remember seeing pics of him when I was a teen and I thought he looked real young he looks like just a regular dude now hahaha
anyway, cool vid, I'm a huge mesh fan so that was super cool for me!

He seems confused, the bass amps are on the other side of the studio. :D

Plug a P bass into a Peavey Bandit and I'm betting you get the same tone. I've heard some ripping tones from Fortin amps and amp mods but this is not one of them.

Congratulations Fredrik, you managed to make an amp as awesome as the Meathead sound like shit. :no: That's not an easy task. You should be proud. :thumbsup:

tokyo tapes":1rx1cqrq said:
Here's some more clips from the Fear and Loathing Studio. The bands Clawfinger and Meshuggah share this studio and it was with some hesitation I left the amp in these guys hands :D :

https://www.youtube.com/falstudios

/Ulf

Sounds like Cliff Burton's tone :lol: :LOL:

Damn thats pretty cool :rock:

Now I know I can plug my bass into the Meathead with a wah and have "Anesthesia" tone :D

Fortin is the shit!!!

Beyond Black":lbt6ysa5 said:
Congratulations Fredrik, you managed to make an amp as awesome as the Meathead sound like shit. :no: That's not an easy task. You should be proud. :thumbsup:

well, yeah...so not even in the realm of what these amps sound like - mods or otherwise...dude should do his buddy a favor and remove that video, to quote Toki - "sounds dildo's..." :yes:

wow, that's sure not going to help sell any amps.

-Mike

I've been scouring YouTube for the clip of Skwisgar saying "He's unlearning to play the guitar!" to add to the Metalocalypse quotes that apply to that clip, but I can't find it anywhere, so just pretend.

That sounds terrible. Sounds more like a bass than a guitar to me.

Jesus christ get that vid off of there.................................please.

Not good, even though we all know that amp kicks ass.

That clip is horrible..

:thumbsdown:

Back