4 Sale: George Lynch Marshall.

charveldan":2xgfprcx said:
https://cgi.ebay.com/1973-MARSHALL-SUPER-LEAD-USED-GEORGE-LYNCH-/110685398854?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c55d2746#ht_500wt_975

Comes with carpet cleaner. :LOL: :LOL:

awesome :LOL: :LOL:

just thought i'd add what are the odds of a 1973 marshall with a serial number of 1973 E

I once had a scratching post for our cat that looked similar to that.

Would I have to take my shoes off before I can play it?

R~

All GeorgeLynch Marshall tones will be included in the Axe-Fx II most likely. But with a phaser that you can't bypass.

danyeo":cowajpba said:
All GeorgeLynch Marshall tones will be included in the Axe-Fx II most likely. But with a phaser that you can't bypass.

The newest firmware has a fingerless glove sim that has to be heard to be believed.

good stuff guys...keep it coming. I hope the new AFII has pitch correction built in to fix Dokken's vocals

Carpet gives the amp a warmer sound.

So I'm betting one covered in Kentucky Bluegrass sod would sound more organic.

Makes sense.

That is hideously awesome!!! When you are on tour it doubles as a pillow. Get one of those old Kustom padded speaker cabs (the ones that look like an old bowling ball) and this head for a complete on tour bedroom set. :yes: :rock:

boost":1hqr81lh said:
Carpet gives the amp a warmer sound.

So I'm betting one covered in Kentucky Bluegrass sod would sound more organic.

Makes sense.
Flatt+%26+Scruggs+en+d%C3%A9linquants+post+juv%C3%A9niles,+photo+publicitaire+Columbia,+coll+B+B.jpg

Best for playing Flatt & Scruggs.

Notice the seller says "used" by George Lynch, not "played" by George Lynch. There could be all SORTS of great George Lynch "memorabilia" in and on that carpet. Insane price!

Dallas Marlow":sejeek36 said:
So is it going to start the house on fire or give me cancer first? Jesus that is ugly...
It's looks like someone ate a whole case of Skittles and threw up on it.

Back