NDG Suhr MS-7

stratjacket

Bought this right before Christmas. Bought new from Humbucker Music. Good service, quick response and worked out a nice little deal for it too.

I was in the market for a nice 7 string and came across this Suhr limited run modern satin 7. This is my first Suhr and although it's not a custom, if I were to build a custom Suhr 7, this would definitely be it. Love it so far. It's really light, but still feels solid and sturdy.

I knew Suhr would be good stuff and I wasn't disappointed. The black satin finish is awesome. It's a little rough, not smooth, but gritty. I can feel the wood and I love that. It reminds me a little bit of the body finish of a Caparison Dellinger HGS that I used to have. It just feels mean when I'm playing it.

Attachments

• suhr_ms7_1.JPG
    suhr_ms7_1.JPG
    906.2 KB · Views: 1,168
  • suhr_ms7_2.JPG
    suhr_ms7_2.JPG
    951.8 KB · Views: 1,152
  • suhr_ms7_3.JPG
    suhr_ms7_3.JPG
    811.7 KB · Views: 1,147
  • suhr_ms7_4.JPG
    suhr_ms7_4.JPG
    827.9 KB · Views: 1,155
stratjacket":31kt4sdv said:
Bought this right before Christmas. Bought new from Humbucker Music. Good service, quick response and worked out a nice little deal for it too.

I was in the market for a nice 7 string and came across this Suhr limited run modern satin 7. This is my first Suhr and although it's not a custom, if I were to build a custom Suhr 7, this would definitely be it. Love it so far. It's really light, but still feels solid and sturdy.

I knew Suhr would be good stuff and I wasn't disappointed. The black satin finish is awesome. It's a little rough, not smooth, but gritty. I can feel the wood and I love that. It reminds me a little bit of the body finish of a Caparison Dellinger HGS that I used to have. It just feels mean when I'm playing it.
:rock: :rock:

Back