Final Product...♫ Marshall Conversion to Friedman

NewReligion

Alright. My conversion of the Marshall JCM 800 2203 to 3 stage lower gain & 4 stage higher gain is completed. Very articulate circuit while retaining the Marshall bite and growl was my goal.

I probably should not have put the Panasonic in the "Blast Zone" directly in front of the Cabinet...♫

Feed back appreciated, haters are welcome. :)

David...♫

NewReligion":74yll9cw said:
Alright. My conversion of the Marshall JCM 800 2203 to 3 stage lower gain & 4 stage higher gain is completed. Very articulate circuit while retaining the Marshall bite and growl was my goal.

I probably should not have put the Panasonic in the "Blast Zone" directly in front of the Cabinet...♫

David...♫

Sounds good! Similar to my JCM's with Soldano HotMods installed. Also been watching your saturation mod listings on reverb and ebay. How close is it to the Friedman circuit?

cyphervox":1g14vkxz said:
NewReligion":1g14vkxz said:

David...♫

Sounds good! Similar to my JCM's with Soldano HotMods installed. Also been watching your saturation mod listings on reverb and ebay. How close is it to the Friedman circuit?

Exact. I am fabricating a new lot. In addition I just worked out a replacement or addition similar mod but smoother and not so dark, I'm calling it the Dirty Sanchez...♫

EDIT:
Guess Dirty Sanchez is Taken. I'll call it the Snarl Mod

Not sure where to post it. Check Tech Corner.

NewReligion":11jk7v5u said:
cyphervox":11jk7v5u said:
NewReligion":11jk7v5u said:

David...♫

Exact. I am fabricating a new lot. In addition I just worked out a replacement or addition similar mod but smoother and not so dark, I'm calling it the Dirty Sanchez...♫

Not sure where to post it. Check Tech Corner.

Impressive. Definitely sounds tighter and more aggressive with very nice accentuation of the harmonics. The trademark name might flag on sales listings as something else, though... lol.

Back