glue side down in the template

Jewrideomde

Banned
I have a Silhouette, and they have templates but I want to make my own! There are heat set rhinestones out there, they have a bit of glue on the back of each rhinestone, those are what you need. When I do them, I fill all the little holes with the rhinestone side up, the glue side down in the template, then I used transfer tape to put all the rhinestones on by pushing it down on top of the rhinestones. Then I move that to my shirt, so Pandora daisy ring now the rhinestones are glue side down on my shirt, and the tape sticks to the rest of the shrit, and I use an iron to apply them! I love rhinestones!

Famous for its charm bracelets and stacking rings, Pandora has managed to double sales each year since 2000. Not only does Pandora make gorgeous jewellery, but all of their pieces are made with recycled materials. Most "costume jewellery" simply doesn't react well to my skin, whether it be bracelets, earrings, or necklaces… however I was very pleased with how high quality the earrings felt. In addition, all of their pieces are hand-made, so you know you are getting your money's worth.

Back