evh 50 watt review!

Can we actually give a review if isn't good? I don't like to argue or post negative findings,which is what a site like this should be for..I had the 2x12 combo and the 100s head.It left me puzzled why the legacy of a man who rose fromy the ashes and dominated the guitar scene with a modified marshall amplifier do anything other than keep that legacy going..when I hear van halen,no disrespect but I don't think of fender or peavey,van halen 1...sorry

Please do not hear me as throwing stones at the 5153 product line,there were nice features with the amps..very fun to play,was a much different sound than I expected.I wish I could have bonded with the 50 watt,it's usefulness is great,I couldn't get a sound on the red channel,to compressed for my sloppy playing.The blue channel was where I spent most of my time,and then I would need to just boost that sound and been good..however I would rather have 2 channels and boost the 2nd or add again stage or both;)

I think the red channel is very noisy. The blue has some "hiss" but not as bad. Wish it had some sort of noise gate.
Now I'm talking about the 50 Watt Stealth.

I had the 5153 50w 2x12 combo for a while.
Loved the amp itself, but the stock speakers (i think greenbacks) were not my cup of tea. V30s did a way better job imo.

Back