2017 Ceriatone Yeti 50 Watt

NewReligion

Really clean work and works as advertised, kind of !

IMO the effects loop really is of poor design. Bought it used from original owner as it is still less than a month old.

It's not that it is unusable but the hum when engaged with loop is distracting. Guess I am spoiled with my Cameron's and Friedman's works of art. I must admit I would be disappointed If I paid full price, taxes, duty etc...

Watch out for the effects loop. This was advertised used as having a Zero Loss Effects loop. (BEWARE) It IS NOT the "Metro" Zero Loss Effects board I have installed in many Marshall's.

This is not in any way disrespecting anyone, simply pointing out that the effects loop board on this July 21 2017 50 watt Ceriatone Yeti is unacceptable to my standard.

My $.02

What kind of effects loop board is it? It's easy to screw up an installation and if it's hum it's often something to do with grounding. You might be able to fix it easy.

SpiderWars":skatcx2c said:
What kind of effects loop board is it? It's easy to screw up an installation and if it's hum it's often something to do with grounding. You might be able to fix it easy.

Agreed. I may have been hasty. I pulled out the stock Nik/Ceriatone copy of the Zero Loss FX board and installed the authentic Metro Zero Loss I had laying around. Problem solved. I may reinstall the Nik board and try to isolate the problem. Regardless this is now my latest experimental piece of equipment.

It was also suggested to just try a simple insertion loop.

Thanks for the reply...♪

Back