Rocktron xpression?

I never notice the blue light. Do you stare at your amp while you play! LOL!

What do you think of the modulation effects? I have been using it for a little over a few weeks. I am thinking of buying a Nova Modulation for my pedal board to run up front because I am afraid I won't be able to get the phaser and flanger tones I need from the Xpression in the loop. I use an Egnater Mod 50 amp head.

The Xpression works well with the midi-mate. I have this but also thought about getting the Lexicon G2 with their floor board.

Anyone have tips, etc? I LOVE how easy it is to use. I fear that maybe the Lexicon MPG2 would sound better and have more distinct modulations effects but would be a nightmare to program and use live if I needed to make changes on the fly.

Has anyone found it worth it to run in stereo when using one guitar cabinet? With stereo the effects sound a bit better at home but in a band situation, I doubt I could hear the difference through one 212 cab. Plus, I'd have to run 16 ohms and I think amps/speakers sound better at 4 or 8 ohms.

Oblivion DC":m4r92cr2 said:
sebby123":m4r92cr2 said:
any one got one pros and cons?

That blinking blue light will drive you nuts.

This. Bought one brand new from GC back in 2010 (? maybe 2011). Returned it 2 days later, because of that insane blue light. Reminded me of a form of Chinese water torture.

From what I remember, the effects were pretty good, standard Rocktron quality. I didn't dive into it much, because that blue light, omg, that ridiculously bright, blinking blue light drove me to the edge of my sanity.

Back