Recommended amp repair shops

tubortski

I thought it would be helpful to get a list of awesome shops in one thread.

To qualify, your "recommended shop" is: A place where you have had work done, will have work done again, and am willing to share a little story about why the shop is reliable. No limit to location. Current repairs going back 1 to 2 years. Still open for repairs.

Suhr(Chris Justice)- Sent an old OD100 to them to have it converted to a PT100. They had the amp back to me in three weeks and kept me updated along the way.

Jeff Hilligan(former Egnater)- He did a few mods for me. Very nice and reliable.

Jaded Faith Mods- Great service and their MTS mods are great.

Phoenix Arizona area. Contact Brent Gutierrez. Get his Marshall 800 or bother ubershall mod. His custom guitars are amazing.

I've used Big Crunch amp repair in Baltimore on a couple of occasions when I had to have some components "refreshed" on my VHT 2150. Top notch work reasonably priced and very knowledgable of high end modern as well as classic amp circuits. Couldn't recommend him more.

In the Charlotte NC area either Al Forbes at Alpha sound and Light or Steve Stoeckel at the NC Music Factory. Both have been around for a very long time.

Martin

Back