Most Used Preamp in the Pro Touring World

voodooamps

JMP-1 Mods - As used by; Billy F. Gibbons - ZZ Top, Brad Whitford - Aerosmith, Keith Urban - Country Legend, Barry Stock - Three Days Grace, Vivian Campbell - Def Leppard / Whitesnake / Dio / Riverdogs, Phil Collen of Def Leppard, Jason Hook - 5 Finger Death Punch / Alice Cooper, Neal Schon - Journey, Michael Wilton - Queensryche, Robby Lochner - Jack Russle's Great White, Chris Traynor - Bush / Gavin Rossdale, Jay Jesse Johnson - Solo Artist / Arcangle, Jeff Stinco - Simple Plan, Brook St James - Tyketto / Steve Augeri (Journey) / Yellow Brick Road, Billy Corgan - Smashing Pumpkins, Steve Senes - Solo ArtistGuitarist, Mike Kerr - Solo Guitarist, J. Mascis - Dinosaur Jr & so many other great Voodoo Supporters! If you've read this far, we want to thank you THANK YOU for supporting us & please know that we greatly appreciate it! As always please feel free to share or send this link to a friend!

Marshall%20JMP-1%20Platinum%20Voodoo%20Amps%20Mod%20Large.png

I've not used the Voodoo JMP-1, but I did own a Voodoo JVM, and I can't say enough good things about it. Trace turned a meh amp into a firebreather. I would have kept the amp but I got tired of carrying that boat anchor everywhere. But the tone was killer on all channels and modes.

squank":965yif1a said:
I've not used the Voodoo JMP-1, but I did own a Voodoo JVM, and I can't say enough good things about it. Trace turned a meh amp into a firebreather. I would have kept the amp but I got tired of carrying that boat anchor everywhere. But the tone was killer on all channels and modes.

Many thanks for taking the time to post good sir! :rock:

Back