Lunchbox heads?

danburton

Have you guys ever thought about making a "small" or "lunchbox" head? Some of your stuff looks awesome but I play in my apartment so need something smaller than a 50 or 100 watt head.

danburton":arqqvwip said:
Have you guys ever thought about making a "small" or "lunchbox" head? Some of your stuff looks awesome but I play in my apartment so need something smaller than a 50 or 100 watt head.

We have been talking about this over the past few months. At present we are getting ready to ship the 1st production run of the new Series & then the Multi Channel Series. After that we may come out with at home 'Practice' amp, meaning a small amp specifically meant for at home bedroom playing, not for gigging. Over all everyone seems to want the tone of a 50 or 100 watt amp but in a small 'lunchbox' style package, which to to be honest is doable. I have designed & built many smaller amps & the Master Volumes are great however getting the bottom end of an EL34 or 6L6 to happen in a smaller EL84 power tube is not doable (just being honest) but it doesn't mean we can't design a great sounding practice amp :)

Thanks for posting!
Trace Davis

Back