Tonal Consulation & Clarifying a Few Things

voodooamps

Feb 10th, 2017 - From Facebook Post

I am not sure where to begin but it has occurred to me that we need to clarify a few things so please bear with me gang. In no particular order - We receive a great deal of correspondence from players looking for free advice on how they should go about getting the tone they are looking for with an amp made by another manufacturer. This comes in the form of asking how to Mod one’s amp, questions on the one’s over all rig, tubes, speakers, cables & so on.

To field one’s question(s) properly requires my asking several questions, your answers usually spur on more questions & the idea is to for me to determine what the course of action is that will best meet your needs. Whether it’s a phone call or several emails back-&-forth the average time invested on our part is approximately 30-45 minutes of time. Unfortunately this is not something that I can do free-of-charge. If I make an exception for one I have to make an exception for everyone & we cannot make a living working for free.

1.) In the interests of adding some clarity there is no gray area for folks;

A.) Questions pertaining to new or used Voodoo Production Models are more than welcome.
B.) Voodoo Verify - Questions on Amps we have Modified in the past are also welcome but we ask that you visit Voodoo Verify & enter the amp’s Serial Number into Voodoo Verify’ as 95% of all amps we have Modified, Serviced or Repaired are listed including dates & description of work performed.
C.) A & B are ‘free-of-charge’ but we kindly as respectfully ask that you use the resource wisely as there is only so much of me to go around (just being honest).

2.) Tonal Consultation - We do offer a Tonal Consultation Service that is available to everyone, which is $56.25 billed in (15) minute intervals or $225.00 an hour. We accept Debit or Credit Cards in the form of Visa, MasterCard, Discover & Amex. To schedule a Consultation Call you may PM us here on Facebook or through the Contage Page of our website. I would put the email address here but the 'bots' bombard us with spam-emails (no one likes spam--lol)

I realize this may be met with varying opinions by some but please know I am not trying to be disrespectful in any way & it is not my intention to offend anyone, truly & sincerely. At present I am working (7) days a week to catch up what remains of our backlog. IE: we have a select few Mods & (3) Hand Wired amp models that requires myself working on them exclusively. Our Production Line demands a great deal of my time & once the afore mentioned orders are completed I will be dedicating my time to our current Production Line, going on the road with Artists & visiting Dealers.

We will continue to post updates-&-updates here much the same as we always have & I will chime in as time allows. I do very much enjoy interacting with you all & I cannot thank you enough for your understanding & continued support, it means the world to all of us as we put our hearts-&-soul into everything we do! Thanks so very much gang & I hope every one of you is doing well!! Back to soldering I go! :) – Trace Davis, President / Founder of Voodoo Amps

Back