Rig Rundown - Joe Perry of Aerosmith 2017

voodooamps

From June 6th

Joe Perry of Aerosmith 2017 Rig Rundown - Most of the amps have been covered here on on our News Page as well as on our Facebook page(s) except the Custom 'JP30', which I initially designed for Joe. We’ll post a more in depth write up shortly as it’s actually a very unique design. The vintage NOS Vox logo was one that was laying around in the Aerosmith warehouse from back in the day. This was applied after the amp left our facility as a way of to paying homage to achieving classic vintage tones from a new design.

This video starts at the amp section but if you want to see Joe’s pedal board just start the video from the beginning. If you have any questions about Joe's amps please feel free to ask. We would like to thank our dear friends at TC Electronics & Joe's tech Marco Moir for making this video.

We've worked on all the amps in this video with the exception of the Supro, which is stock. The Marshall Super PA amp is Modified as are the (2) Fender Dual Showmans & the Marshall 'Pump' amp (which was also Modded back in the day), all of which are covered in depth here on our Facebook page(s). For the record there is no affiliation between Vox & Voodoo Amps.

I'll be on the road for a few days but I'll check in as time allows. Feel free to share as you like or tag a friend. - Trace Davis, President / Founder

NOTE - To skip ahead to the Amps section go to 2:05

Back