G N R RICHARD FORTUS RIG BY RACK SYSTEMS

• Thread starter Thread starter RACKSYSTEMS
  • Start date Start date
R
RACKSYSTEMS
Here a cool rig just finished. Bassicly there is a wireless rack {not pictured} the goes to this rack. I am using RJM Effect Gizmos for the brains of the rack. Its the pedals you see here into a Randall pre and power amp and also a Jose Modified Marshall or one of my Marsha amps. With the switcher he has the ability to have just the amp or pre on or both. In one of the loops there is a phase reverse transformer so the phase can remain consistent when when he is on different channels of the pre with the marshall.
The pedal board controller is a Axess fx1 and the tech also has one. Lets see as you can see he uses a rack mount wah and also has a Yamaha ag stomp for his piezo guitar. when this is switched on it mutes the rig and just gos to the Ag and out a Countryman D.I. The extra space will have some back up pres and power amps when they are received. Oh and last but not least the Gmajor is in a loop of the RJM and is places after the preamp at line level. Enjoy

IM000017.jpg

IM000018.jpg

IM000019.jpg

IMG00003-20091031-1031.jpg

IMG00004-20091031-1031.jpg

Is that an Arion Stereo Chorus i see there?
i bought one of those and an Arion Tubulator, cool little pedals, they were
like ten bucks a piece too. My 10 year old son has them in his room now and every time
i go in there and play with them i get jealous :)

Back