Friedman Pickups

Matte23

Hey Dave I've seen many Namm 2018 report on youtube and I've understand Friedman pickups are soon available on market? or I'm wrong?
When and what models or specs?
Thank you
Bye
Matte from Italy

Yes just waiting on packaging.. classic and classic plus hums.. neck version also.. p90 bridge and neck and our alnico 3 classic singles.

RACKSYSTEMS":12uhmcyi said:
Yes just waiting on packaging.. classic and classic plus hums.. neck version also.. p90 bridge and neck and our alnico 3 classic singles.

Are you guys are no longer working with Motor City Pickups?

RACKSYSTEMS":1775snd6 said:

Dave, Who's winding them or are you doing it in house?

We are doing them in house at Grover Jacksons. Still love Motor city but needed to come up with something for larger production..

Dave what variations/outputs are considering making? low, mid, high? ,etc... I'm kind of high output pick up junky.

RACKSYSTEMS":6r4osxay said:
Well right now they are on the lower gain side but will be doing other ones. stay tuned.

Interesting. Im currently running Wagner Godwoods in all my les pauls. If you're doing something comparable say 8.3ish for the neck and 9.8 for a bridge with that open airy chimeness and tight bottom end I'd like give a pair a go.

Back