Well... I did it... BE100 inbound!

JerEvil

Should be here next Monday. I was pretty set on the 50 Deluxe but could not say no to this offer for a new 100. Pretty stoked...

That is all.

JerEvil":3csrx3tb said:
Should be here next Monday. I was pretty set on the 50 Deluxe but could not say no to this offer for a new 100. Pretty stoked...

That is all.
Congrats :thumbsup:

LP Freak":34gh6h0i said:
JerEvil":34gh6h0i said:

That is all.
Congrats :thumbsup:
Thanks man! I just hauled it down to the GC Platinum room and played one again to re-affirm I made the right decision! LOL!

DeathbyButterslax":r96qmr41 said:
gonna be quite the stereo rig, with that and the Gemini ;)
Right??? LOL!

I just got some new speakers to try out as well. A pair of Celestion Redback's. Those with the Gemini and my Creamback loaded cab with the BE should be insanity! LOL!

Sweet!! Awsome tones await. You have had/have some great rigs so this is great news. Clips, oh within the first 60 minutes, thats fair isnt it? Hehe :rock:

Thanks guys. I sold some great amps to fund this round of amps and custom guitar builds. I will be down to the BE100, KSR Gemini with some nice mods, Henning Bottle Rocket and Quilter OD200 (great for modelers).

I think the KSR is going to be awesome for more modern technical stuff and the BE for all my normal type stuff I do. Both are incredibly versatile but don’t step on each others toes.

I am really excited. The couple BE experiences I have had and listening back to the little vid I did from GC have me feeling really good about my decision. I’ve had enough time with a few Friedman’s to know they are “my tone”.

Congrats! You will love that amp. Is yours the 2016 spec? I use that gain structure switch all the time and the low gain / mid gain tones this amp has are some of the best out there. Everyone knows about the high gain stuff... but the lower gain stuff is just as good.

cnunlist

Cnunlist":1f3arzgl said:
Congrats! You will love that amp. Is yours the 2016 spec? I use that gain structure switch all the time and the low gain / mid gain tones this amp has are some of the best out there. Everyone knows about the high gain stuff... but the lower gain stuff is just as good.

cnunlist
It is indeed. I saw probably THE best BE demo ever yesterday (until Indo mine ;) )and had me GAS’ing hard.

Congrats! I got mine new in 2014 and still loving it. So much so haven't bothered doing the '2016' updates.

Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

Congrats! on your purchase. I really love my BE-100 it's definitely my “Favorite” of Dave’s amps, beautiful cleans to articulate solo voice, awesome!

You're going to love it! I've had mine a couple of years and it's the one amp out of A BUNCH that has stuck. I'm actually selling off my TWO Mesa's so I can can buy another Friedman! Can't decide if I should add a Dirty Shirley or Small Box! :D

Just like Lays Potato Chips... you can't just have one Friedman! :D

Rango":3s9o4788 said:
You're going to love it! I've had mine a couple of years and it's the one amp out of A BUNCH that has stuck. I'm actually selling off my TWO Mesa's so I can can buy another Friedman! Can't decide if I should add a Dirty Shirley or Small Box! :D

Just like Lays Potato Chips... you can't just have one Friedman! :D
Man I’d get the DS. I’ll likely buy another sooner than later.

Back