Dave....any pics of the new smaller head shell Smallbox?

Fiftywattmafia

There is a seller on Reverb who has one listed....so are these going to be the only version of the Smallbox in the same size head shell as the Dirty Shirley?

When will these be available thru major retailers like Sweetwater?

Would love a picture! Thanks

Hi Dave,

I would like to get the smaller shell for my small box. Do you sell just the shell and how much does it cost?

Thanks!!!

I just picked up a Wildwood Smallbox in the new head shell. I love it. It's actually a little smaller than a Dirty Shirley, but only by fractions of an inch. Not sure why they didn't just use the exact same dimensions. Now I just need to get a matching black badge for the cab.

wBpGHFU.jpg

Nice.
What is the size difference between this smaller and the standard hardshell case?

Is it possible to change the hardshell case of mine 2015 SB? Are the screws holes in same position?!

I can see the benefit of the smaller head shell, but my old school Small Box head is not that big or heavy in the first place and in my opinion it still looks much cooler too. If I was buying another I would end up ordering the old style 1987 head shell.

I ordered a smaller (plexi Style) head shell from Sour Mash from my Small Box. Fits much better on my two Bogner 1X12 Cubes.

Back