Belated thank you to Dave

ChrisM

Customer service matters. Had a blown bulb on my Smallbox. Sent a note to the general Friedman email and got an answer back from Mr. Friedman the next day. This was the week of NAMM so I assume he was super busy. Anyway, new bulb was sent out in less than a week. Installed and working perfectly now, as expected. Really appreciate the personal attention.

Thanks Dave!

I've had similar experiences with Dave.

First NEW amp I ever bough was my BE-50 and it was because of the help Dave gave willingly and graciously on my BE-100. :D

I am another Small Box owner and LOVER and have received the same kind of service from Dave as well. When I buy another guitar or amp I am sure it will say Friedman on it.

Yup!! Another happy camper here. I can't say enough about the customer service from Dave's shop.
Outstanding :rock:

Yup. When i had the Randall MTS amp. Had Dave mod me several modules.
Any questions or concerns Dave always responded by email or phone call.
How does it get better then that?
:rock:

I really love the modifications to my BE-100 going from great amp to amazing, "Absolute Great Service" and wonderful advice..... "Thank You Dave".
:)

Same here with customer service from Dave.....best in the Biz that I have dealt with thus far!

Chiming in. I've reached out to Dave and his Team on a number of occasions as I'm getting acquainted with my Friedman BE50 three months in and he's always responded well within 24 hours. I've not experienced that before with any brand.

I'll say it again; I love my BE50 and the service it comes with.

Whats the saying..."You get what you pay for!" I wont buy another amp. Number 1 customer service. Quick response. This guy knows what hes doing. Also, his amps kick ass in every respect. Carried my PT-20 down to my lead guitarist tonight...he's on his DS...oh my what fun we had!!!
Rock and Roll....and practice!

Back