Late to the party - bought a BE-OD, made a video

Nitrobattery

So back in October I was contracted to make a product demo video of the Dirty Shirley pedal for a retailer that I do some work for a few times a year. After it was uploaded, Dave and Rob did something very cool for me as a thank you (which they didn't have to do, but there's yet another example of how awesome they are). I've been wanting to do something to return the favor for a while now, and since I just bought a BE-OD, I figured I'd make a video of it.

Not that the BE-OD needs any help in the sales department, but with the BE-OD Deluxe coming out I thought I'd try to showcase some lower gain tones...as well as a couple of flavors of higher gain tones. It really is the most amp-like distortion pedal I've ever tried for that BE/modded British thing...so if you've been on the fence about getting one, hopefully this helps push you over the edge and you end up grabbing the Deluxe. :)

Thanks again Dave and Rob. Hope you're on your way to getting some rest after the NAMM madness.

agt":s26cdxj1 said:
Great tone and great playing!

Thanks! I'm so impressed with both the BE-OD and the Dirty Shirley pedal. I'm putting a little pedalboard together for when I can't bring my own amps, and these are really the only distortion pedals I've ever tried where I can play them through the clean channel of a decent amp and be totally satisfied with the result.

Back