Dave Friedman is a class act.

chachi83

I have 2 BE100's a Dirty Shirley and a JCM 800 Clone modded by Dave. When i got my modded amp back from him I decided it needed a resonance adjustment as it was a bit thin compared to my other Friedman amps. After emailing dave we decided I could pick up the parts needed from him while I was on vacation in LA this past week. I didn't know Tone Merchants was an appointment only operation so I just kinda dropped in on Dave unannounced this past Friday...I felt like an asshole but Dave was super cool about it and hooked me up with the Pot and Cap needed for free. After chatting for a few minutes I told Dave what amps I owned and he was like "oh so you need a free shirt" I immediately was like " oh jeez no Im good, the free parts are enough lol". When I got back in the rental car i said to my wife" why the hell didn't i take the shirt ?!?!....She said "because you're a dork"
Its so cool that Dave treats his customers this way. He deals with some of the biggest names in the music business but can still try to make time for all of the people that have spent there hard earned money on his products. You're a good dude Dave, Thanks.

I won't even go into what an awesome dude Dave was when i had my BE modded to 2016 specs, but he's got me as a customer for life because of it. Well that and his amps sound amazing.

Anyone who takes the time to help potential customers with their issues with other company's products, as I've seen him do on this forum several times... well, it just doesn't get any better than that. Dave's the kind of guy who really does make the world a better place.

Back