Slash solo tour pedal board by Rack Systems W/ADDED PICS

RACKSYSTEMS

Here is a simplified pedal board for the new Slash solo tour. There is a rack with 2 of his Marshall amps one for clean and one for dirty and his wireless gear. [ i will post that later] The chain is the the smart gate -tuner-wah-q zone-phase 90-bluebox-cae boost-mxr chorus-dunlop trem- boss dd3 and then the a/b out to the interface on the side of the pedal board. Output B has a iso transformer installed. Everything is mounted to a Fantastic Trailer Trash pedal board. I like these for the ability to to have all the interface options on the side and the ability to make a very clean look to the board. Enjoy more pics to come of the rack.

IM000044.jpg

IM000045.jpg

IM000046.jpg

IM000047.jpg

IM000048.jpg

IM000038.jpg

IM000040.jpg

IM000041.jpg

IM000043.jpg

RACKSYSTEMS":1qisfpal said:
everything in front nothing in the loops.

When ever ive tried to run delay in front of the amp it always sounds bad, is it because I use high gain? I thought my only option was in the loop with any real gain at all?

Keeping it simple...no loops, nothing fancy. Just like I like it. Thanks for sharing Dave.

The Marsha arrives today too :rock:

Steve

You gotta let me know when you get the marsha in and play it.
we got alot of the same gear and tastes in gear so I am stoked to hear what your opinion is of the marsha. :yes:
Mark has a Marsha for sale over in the classifieds right now and it is all I can do not to buy it. :LOL: :LOL: Let me know. By the way our little canadian upgrade... Is killer. :rock:

Hollywood":2627q66e said:
You gotta let me know when you get the marsha in and play it.
we got alot of the same gear and tastes in gear so I am stoked to hear what your opinion is of the marsha. :yes:
Mark has a Marsha for sale over in the classifieds right now and it is all I can do not to buy it. :LOL: :LOL: Let me know. By the way our little canadian upgrade... Is killer. :rock:

Will do. Made some space for it last night. Will test it out with the 74 Marshall cab with Greenies and my Mesa cab with Scumbacks. If I get around to it, I will get some clips. It shows online to have cleared customs, so it should show up today. I suddenly feel ill and may have to stay home today and play it, ahem...rest.

Got an email from our buddy in the far north. He is back the 20th, and told me to have my amp waiting for him and he would get to it first.

Steve

Guess Slash didnt like the MXR Carbon copy pedal. Lonely Boss delay, you can tell he is in with Dunlop/MXR with his sig Dunlop wah. :LOL: :LOL:

Dave:

What are you using for the connectors to the Pedal Power 2 to power the pedals on the bottom side? I really like how small they are. I'm working on my Trailer trash board at the moment and was curious what you used, as I'd like to use the same.

Thanks,
Eric

hthomas":2etsqyca said:
does anyone no what brand patch cables those are?

You talking about the audio? THose are custom made by Dave. Mogami cable is what he uses.

Eric

After seeing Slash's board, I decided to get my Trailer Trash board out and set it up. Had it for several months now but hadn't had time. I had planned on using these new Lava Cables right angle pedal board kit. So, I tore into it. Installed the electrical plugs, 1/4" jacks. Laid out the pedals, drilled holes and installed the Pedal Power. Cut and assembled all the patch cables to size, and installed 9v power leads. Everything lights up, plug in guitar and as suspected--nothing. Started checking leads. Out of about 20 or so patch cables, 3 connectors were bad. Note to self, check each patch cable as they are made with a multi-meter. Still nothing. Found a cut sleeve on one of the cables and another damaged connector. I couldn't be worried about the lack of trust in these un-soldered cables. So, I said fuck it, removed all the cables, threw the shit in the garbage can and got out the soldering iron. Gonna do the patch cables the right way. Happened to have another undone project which had me purchase 20 straight and 20 RA Neutrik connectors and Mogami wire. Now, I am on a mission and realized how much I hate soldering!

Steve

Back