Atma Combo in da hizzy!!!

Ventura

Holy SHIT what a great lil' amp!! :shocked: :2thumbsup: :rock:

Anyone fence sitting.... Don't!! Just buy it.

My gawd considering the arsenal of heavy duty nukes I have now for playing, this magical little combo is outrageously addictive. And the TONE is GODLY man!! SO much terrain. AND IT'S A COMBO!?!?!?!?!?

Reinhold... Smacked it outta the park for those seeking a grab and go combo that can give you everything you need and then some.

SUPER impressed. Like, SUPER impressed!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you Reinhold!! Filled a perfect niche for my non-window-blasting-play-dates!! :salute:

Mojo

GOHOINC":2spka55g said:
Great amps, congrats. I swapped in an alnico cream and it really opened up even more.
I'll give it a chance as is - but otherwise my thinking as well... Might ditch the Anni30 and place a cream or scum in there. For now, no need to muck with a great great amp. Seriously amazing tonal options!! :thumbsup:

The Atma may well be my favourite Bogner. Traded a 20th Shiva on it. I'm using either a Cube or 2x12 Shiva OB cab. Mine is a head.

Another 3 hours today... POOF!! Can't get enough of this wicked lil' combo.

SO MUCH TONE!!! SO MUCH FUN!!!!! And surprise after surprise after surprise when fiddling with the EQs. Talk about slick engineering man!! Holy shiznit the thing just has "tech" loaded throughout but NOT at the expense of pure, unadulterated, beautiful, luscious tone.

SO IMPRESSED REINHOLD!!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :rawk:

If ANYONE is needing a moderate volume amazing, versatile, tone-rich, incredibly engineered, and amazing sounding [relatively] compact combo, do not, I repeat, DO NOT hesitate in buying the Atma Combo.

Bar none the most solid and incredible combo I've owned. And the G12H30 speaker?? Absolutely amazing - it's starting to richen up a touch now, it's logged a good 40 hours and it's definitely starting to just feel mega warm and sweet. Overdrive is insanely good for an amp of this size and stature; the 60/70/80 mode is extremely handy and versatile - complex yet simple; the modern/vintage switch, like having 2 amps in one; and the "non-muso but have to mention it because it's simply that fucking cool" stuff is the glowing/pulsating power diode (lamp/light/pilot), the fact only the EQ paramters usable on any given channel "light up"; the build quality is sheer fap material; the vent on the top is smart for convection - for sure - but Reinhold also strategically placed LEDs behind the preamp bottles so this little box looks like a Christmas present awaiting unravelling on Christmas morning every time you walk near it; and just the overall "package" - there's nothing out of place, storage space at the base of the combo box for cables, the odd stomp, etc (being mindful of the massive magnet of the speaker of course); and - here's the doozy - doesn't need anything to make it sound tits!! No stomp needed. Sure, sure, a little reverb always adds some "space" to the tone of any amp, but this little bugger requires nothing to shine. Just a guitar, cable, power and player - done.

Pure tone.
Pure simple.
Pure Bogner.

Don't bat an eye at this bad boy, just buy it. If you don't like it, call me, I may want a backup :D :LOL: :LOL: :thumbsup:

Just thought I'd chime in.
Okay, back to playing.... GOOD NIGHT AUSTIN TEXAS WHEREVER YOU ARE....!!!!!!

I would be GASING for this thing BAD.... had I not already went to SweetWater and checked the price!
You are talking this thing up like it's the greatest amp in the whole world. But TWO GRAND? For an 18w practice amp?
:doh:

oldmtlhed":1jl2ivju said:
I would be GASING for this thing BAD.... had I not already went to SweetWater and checked the price!
You are talking this thing up like it's the greatest amp in the whole world. But TWO GRAND? For an 18w practice amp?
For the 18W it does put out, the fact it can hang with a drummer who's not barbaric, and the fact it's analog goodness with a crisp speaker and amazing controls for EQ, and the fact it's portable and offers juicy Bogner tone through and through, it's worth $3000.

So buy it and save yourself the extra $1000, you'd be LOSING money not to buy this thing :LOL: :LOL:

oldmtlhed":1grzxaom said:

You just gotta watch, I got my Atma combo on ebay for $986 shipped.

GOHOINC":2bs0cccy said:
oldmtlhed":2bs0cccy said:

You just gotta watch, I got my Atma combo on ebay for $986 shipped.
Fuck me that's a KILLER deal!!!!! :shocked: :2thumbsup:

Yea I've seen a few in the 12-1300 range but was totally surprised when the auction ended and I was the top bidder for under $1k. Happy day!

Ventura":2cs5ox8u said:
So buy it and save yourself the extra $1000, you'd be LOSING money not to buy this thing :LOL: :LOL:

Your MATHS is a little.... "off".
I just saved myself $2,000 by NOT buying it! :D
And I saved myself another $1,400 by NOT buying a new Ibanez RG652MPB!

A dollar saved is a dollar earned! I'm making all kinds of money this month!
:thumbsup:

( Not counting the $440 I just spent on a KATANA head and GA-FC foot switch. )
:m9:

I've been running my alnico cream loaded combo along with either a 1x12cps with a heritage 65 or an os2x12 with a v30 and m65 greenback and it's pretty tits. The combo of open and closed back adds a little girth that is really enjoyable. And I've got the option to hit the clean channel with the vh4, la grange or be-od pedals or switch to a dirty channel, tremendous toneage.

Back