Differences Between Uberschall "Original" and Rev Green

Little B":lckl5lwn said:
ChurchHill":lckl5lwn said:
Ha ha ha... I'll never tell... ;)

Actually, I found it at GC in Pittsburg. It was $1850, which was less than any of the handful of Rev Blues they had. I'm not sure they knew what it was (other than the obvious). I probably would've missed it, too, if not for the pilot light. They had a picture of the back that I was able to blow up enough to see the serial sign, so I thought, what the hell, let's see what this thing's got. I still haven't had a lot of time to play with it enough to get used to the EQ, but long enough to know that there are some great sounds in there. I don't really have any intention to sell it any time soon, but I will definitely do my research beforehand if I ever do. I do know that the few times I've seen them pop up, they seem to go really fast.

Anyway, I still can't believe that it just kinda fell into my lap and I'm looking forward to this weekend more than any other weekend for a long time just so I'll have a chance to really crank it up and put it through it's paces. HELL YEAH!!!
................I sat down with that amp in that GC for bout 2 hours and said to myself" nobody in here is even looking at it let alone demoing it,It'll be here tomorrow"..Tommorow came,I went to buy,and you'all know how this ends-it was gone....But...there is a silver lining here, a bit later, I bought 2-dead mint 1966' Princeton reverbs off a lady in a church for dirt cheap,bought a drip edge 68 bandmaster at the same GC that was dead mint,in the original box,and then went on to score a 1984 mesa mkiic+...its all good

Damn you are ballin.

I got my Rev 2 on here. It actually sat for like 3 months. It was just waiting for me I guess.

Was an OK experience. I mean I got a Rev 2 so that is great, I paid $1,555 total which is awesome but the guy never sent the metal grill which was supposed to be included in the deal.

I am still happy with the purchase, I was mad about the grill for a bit but I am over it.

Especially now that I see Rev 2's selling immediately for $2k or better.

I watched a guy list two of them on the FB group and maybe here. He sold both of them the same day and they were both $2k or more (one had a metal grill and was more).

Mine was owned by an artist as well and used to record a pretty decent album supposedly. Maybe I can get $3k for mine :p :LOL: :LOL:

Little B":m62qecmq said:
................I sat down with that amp in that GC for bout 2 hours and said to myself" nobody in here is even looking at it let alone demoing it,It'll be here tomorrow"..Tommorow came,I went to buy,and you'all know how this ends-it was gone....But...there is a silver lining here, a bit later, I bought 2-dead mint 1966' Princeton reverbs off a lady in a church for dirt cheap,bought a drip edge 68 bandmaster at the same GC that was dead mint,in the original box,and then went on to score a 1984 mesa mkiic+...its all good
That's awesome! Good things come to those who wait, so I've been told, but I still have no patience, absolutely none. LOL! If I didn't have my Fender and Mesa needs covered, I'd probably be jealous, but I'm just glad you found some awesome amps!

Back