Bogner Gallery: Post up your Bogner rig pictures here...

Bogner:
Bogner Uberschall Rev2 #330
Bogner slanted 4x12 V30

Other stuff:
Mesa Roadking 2v1
Soldano SLO-100 4-option
Diezel Einstein 100
Soldano slanted 4x12 Jensen Falcon

DSC06972.JPG

V

RSRD":2737bw6b said:
tonyr4music":2737bw6b said:
My babes!

2877967380103449858S600x600Q85.jpg

Tony, are those 2 bogs both xtc 101bs? whats the difference besides grilles?

One on the right looks like an Uber to me.

Btw... XTC/Uberschall combo is ORGASMIC. I tried the Twin Jet that my buddy had with my XTC Classic and the sound was just SO HUGE and organic and meaty. He ran the TJ with his 101B and it was the same. Not the biggest fan of the Uberschalls on their own (cause I need more features/channels), but when run with another amp they are awesome. :rock:

Here is one of my three Bogner amps. This one I call Revision White :) Its a Revision Blue Uberschall with white/metal grill headshell. The cab is an Uberkab with the X pattern V30's and 75w Celestions in it. The pix are from this this past weekend's gig:
DSC_6258.jpg

DSC_6259.jpg

DSC_6266.jpg

Rudy

photobucket-10988-1351259414065.jpg

Heres my current bogner rig. The top is a rev2 I purchased from a fellow forumite. Its a sweet sounding head. The clean channel is susprisingly good on it. It's a little sterile, but it is definately useable in a live scenario. I just got the bottom head yesterday. Its a rev-blue and I must admit I'm pretty darned susprised with how mean it is. I couldn't resist the temptation to try another one lol. They get labeled as a "diet" uberschall but having them side to side the blue can get just as gainy. Its a lot more mid focused and not near as much bass on tap as the rev2. I made the big mistake of playing them in stereo with the rev 2 taking care of the low end and thick and the rev blue set like a pissed off buzzsaw and it was glorious. I planned on selling the one I liked the least, but I may just have to keep them both around.

I don't know what happened ? I had the pic on there and decided to edit to let guys know I was not running the amp with the controls set that way. I figured I better do that before someone asked and for whatever reason I lost the pic when I submitted the new edited post. Took like 12 times before it would come back up. :confused: OH, WELL. :LOL: :LOL: P.S., the crazy purple comforter was used to cover the half stack up in this extra storage JUNK room. Sorry for the :lame: pic.

Back