Bogner Gallery: Post up your Bogner rig pictures here...

My current "live" rig, Marshall JMP1's to be replaced with Bogner Fish preamp in January:

TH-Bogner1-01.jpg

sillyfish.jpg

-Tom

rareguitar":2rx6t0n3 said:
Tom,

Welcome to rig-talk and cool rig for sure. What band are you in?

Thanks Brad. My band is: Professional Murder Music.

Perhaps you might remember that you bought a VHT 2/90/2 from me earlier this year. Speaking of which, I never did hear anything from you or the guy you wound up selling it to after I sent him those KT88's... I'm assuming that everything turned out okay?

tom_h":1y1f7go3 said:
rareguitar":1y1f7go3 said:
Tom,

Perhaps you might remember that you bought a VHT 2/90/2 from me earlier this year. Speaking of which, I never did hear anything from you or the guy you wound up selling it to after I sent him those KT88's... I'm assuming that everything turned out okay?

Tom,

My brother, thanks for sending those tubes, he was cool when he got them. Glad you made it here, I have a 20th XTC arriving today, looking forward to running it this weekend. :rock:

tom_h":28p34x1v said:
rareguitar":28p34x1v said:
Tom,

Hi Tom. Were you in the original lineup of P.M.M.? I had a sampler cassette ( :LOL: :LOL: ) 9 years ago or so that had a tune that I liked a lot. Love the rig! -Jordan

Hey Tom that Bogner XTC with the 20th grill and black looks awesome!!
Any chance of a closer pic?
is that a option or did you have to get it custom done .

Nice amp man

TheMagicEight":1hevkrxf said:
northern1":1hevkrxf said:
Some really nice rigs on here! :thumbsup:
My latest setup
Picture005.jpg
Beautiful! What speakers are you using?

Thanks! The Classic is just killer I love it! Cabs have 4 Celestion Heritage Greenback G12H30's 55hZ in the 4x12 and V30's in the 2x12

rareguitar":1zg49qeu said:

Awesome amps!

Would you be so kind as to telling me what that device is sitting on top of that white-clad Bogner in the top picture?

I have seen one before at a gig I was playing... I had no idea what it was... all I know is that the dude sounded flipping amazing.
:rock: :rock:

kasperjensen":1yfjvnsq said:
rareguitar":1yfjvnsq said:

Awesome amps!

Would you be so kind as to telling me what that device is sitting on top of that white-clad Bogner in the top picture?

I have seen one before at a gig I was playing... I had no idea what it was... all I know is that the dude sounded flipping amazing.
:rock: :rock:
Tape echo :thumbsup:

Back