Post Your Bogner Clips Here:

King Guitar

Banned
I recorded this a few months back. Bogner 101B w/d/w into Bogner Cabs (Suhr Modern). WIll add a Fish clip when I get it back.

Hi,
First post :rock:
My Bogner xtc101b Blue channel, boost engaged,to Palmer PGA-04 , straight to sound card. Xotic RC booster,T-rex replica in the amp loop. Suhr Classic, FL standard. Syncing my cam and the audio with Sony Vegas;)

yotam":ko7qqk3y said:
Hi,
My Bogner xtc101b Blue channel, boost engaged,to Palmer PGA-04 , straight to sound card. Xotic RC booster,T-rex replica in the amp loop. Suhr Classic, FL standard. Syncing my cam and the audio with Sony Vegas;)

Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

Great clip, sounds great and very nice playing :rock:

yotam":3fpicdcq said:
Hi,
Sounds great! And excellent playing! Welcome to the board! :thumbsup:

yotam":1gg8tqqo said:
Hi,

Glad to have you with us! Great playing and nice toanz!! :rock:

VoodooChild24":19u9s9ex said:
yotam":19u9s9ex said:
Hi,

Glad to have you with us! Great playing and nice toanz!! :rock:
Thanks for watching, much appreciated!

https://www.soundclick.com/util/getplaye ... 14198&q=hi

Just a few solos from a gig a few weeks ago. Was using strat>maxon od808 >xtc>podxt live in loop>bogner cab. A friend recorded this from the audience and sent it, not sure exactly what he used to record it but I think it was some handheld type job. I think the g system sounds a lot more transparent than this, but dunno if anyone recorded last night's gig.

Back