sold

mchn13":1ym66z6t said:
Those are sick cabs Zach. Why ya getting rid of it if ya don’t mind me asking?

For sure, it’s the sickest I’ve owned, but I have trouble hauling it in the focus with other gear and I’m going to try out a port city oversized 2x12 cab, I hear great things about them

Can't blame you man. Killer cab though.

But lugging these around has gotten so old and tiring. I got a 2x12 to use when i was still gigging and was much happier. GLWS

Yeah and I’m about to start gigging a ton so I’d really like to get something more portable. Would love to get that mills 2x12 you have, never any deals that good local to me lol

Zachalou":2i45tzz2 said:
Yeah and I’m about to start gigging a ton so I’d really like to get something more portable. Would love to get that mills 2x12 you have, never any deals that good local to me lol

And like you I am not looking to ship :LOL: :LOL:

If it does not sell I may consider shipping after a while. I may still have the box that it came with.

maddnotez":3h02g6zk said:
Zachalou":3h02g6zk said:

And like you I am not looking to ship :LOL: :LOL:

If it does not sell I may consider shipping after a while. I may still have the box that it came with.

I’ll be all over it if you do! :rock:

Back