Bogner, Roccaforte, 3rd Power, StoneAge, Marshall..

Braciola

DSC_0175_1.jpg

K
DSC_0037_1.jpg

DSC_0002_1.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0218.jpg

DSC_0005_2.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

Please shoot me a private message if you have any questions/inquiries.

These are all Incredible sounding amplifiers that I've collected over the years. but have have way too many to keep.
Not looking for any trade offers.

All amps will be meticulously packed and shipped FedEx fully insured.

Will split PayPal fee if that's your method of payment, and will only ship to a confirmed PayPal address.
No fee for bank/cashiers check are postal money orders.

Amps -
BTW - I don't normally stack heads three high, and just did it for the pictures.
I added pieces of cardboard under each leg as to not cause any indentations in the tolex.

- Bogner Goldfinger 90
Near Mint!
I had the Goldfinger 45, and the 90 sounds significantly better IMHO (especially the drive channel).
Includes Footswitch, Manual & Original Box/Packing
Price - $1650 Shipped

- Roccaforte HG30 / 50
This amp can runs either a quad of 6V6's (30 watts) or a pair of EL34's (50 watts)
I'ts currently loaded with EL 34's (I'm a Marshall guy and like the more aggressive tone of the EL34's)
I'd be more than happy to install and bias a quad of 6V6's if you prefer.
You don't see many of these up for sale, and for good reason - They're incredibly built, and sound fantastic.
Price - $1250 Shipped

- 3RD Power HD100
Near Mint
Mastered tone like nothing you've ever heard.
The 3rd Power HD 100 hand-wired 100W tube guitar amp head was inspired by the 12000 Series 100W plexi. What sets the HD100 apart from other faithful renditions as well as hot-rodded versions on the market is a patent-pending circuitry that enhances the playing experience to deliver a finished guitar tone that needs no further corrective equalization down-stream. Access to this circuitry enhancement is available via an unassuming mini-toggle switch located on the front panel. It is here that guitarists have the ability to switch between a stock Plexi tone-stack voicing and the 3RD POWER "mastered tone" setting. When engaged, corrective equalization occurs.

3rd Power's proprietary DirecDRIVE preamp circuitry delivers vintage clean to modern mean all on a single Gain control. Their approach to the generation of harmonically rich distortion is unique and does so without employing any clipping diodes - often the source of harsh high-frequency content that simply cannot be removed from the signal. There's also a dramatic reduction in hiss and noise leaving you with a superb tone and clarity that eliminates the barrier between your fingers and what comes out of your speakers.
  • Power: 100W (tube)
  • Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); four EL34 (power amp)
  • Controls: Gain, master, solo level, treble, middle, mid-voicing switch, bass presence
  • Footswitchable boost
  • Impedance: 1x16Î, 2x8Î, 2x4Î
  • Preamp Out/Poweramp In (insert-style effects loop) for inserting time-based effects post preamp distortion
  • Hand-wired
  • Dimensions: 29 x 10.75 x 8.3
  • Weight: 42 lb
  • Price- $1399 Shipped

- Tone King Comet 40 2X12 Combo
Excellent Condition
Gorgeous sounding amplifier!
Local Pickup Only (until I find an adequate box to ship her in)
* Found a good box for the Tone King - Now shipping!
Price - $1299 Shipped

- Custom Tele - One of a Kind - With a Floyd Rose
Near mint!
Absolutely stunning guitar!
Price $1299 - Shipped

Cabinets -
Local pickup only

First year (1987) Marshall Silver Jubilee 4X12 loading with the original first year Vintage 30's (the Vintage 30's were an upgrade they offered with this cabinet)
With casters.
Completely original.
These speakers sound wonderful! - not like the Vintage 30's of today with the harsh upper mid spike.
These are warm, punchy, and thick.
Price - $775

- 1996 Bogner Ecstacy 101b
Very good condition for a 22 year old amp.
I've owned a few XTC's in the past including newer 101b's, Classic, and the 20th Anniversary.
Not sure if it's because this is an early one, but it sounds the best of the bunch.
The tone is more aggressive, open, and punchy.
Footswitch included.
Price - Sold

Rockitt Retro RR50

Excellent + Condition
With optional Effects Loop & PPIMV Master Vol
I special ordered this amp with KT 88's after speaking with Kevin who said the KT88's sound great in this amp.
He offers Free conversion to EL 34's if you don't care for the KT 88's (but I was not dissapoiunted to say the least)
This amp has sent some big name Marhall clones packing.
Price - Traded

'80 Marshall JMP 2203 100 Watt

Very good condition considering the year with just a few minor tolex nicks/flaws.
All original - non molested.
I'm a 2203/2204 junkie, and have literally been through dozens over the years.
This one in a great one, and has stayed with my the longest.
I do not have the back panel for the amp.
* See Gut Shots Below
Price
- Sold

- Bogner 20th Anniversary Shiva - KT88's
Price
- Sold

- Aiken Invader Mk II 18 with Reverb
Price - Sold

Cornford MK50
Price
- Sold

- VHT PITBULL Super 30 1X12 Combo
Price - Sold

- 3rd Power Citizen Gain CSR
Price - Sold

- 2005 Gibson Les Paul 1957 Historic R7
Price -
Sold

- 2010 Gibson Les Paul 1960 Historic G0
Price - Sold

Last edited:
rickenbacker198":30ptw0im said:
Just want to be the first to say
Awesome Collection...

Exactly what are you keeping!?!?
:rock:
Thanks man.......... I'm keeping whatever doesn't sell!

I have watched your for sale ads for quite some time when you post them.

You sir have probably owned every amplifier worth owning at one time or another, the only other person to rival you would be Steve K. Great collection.... and GLWTS!!!!!!!! :rock:

Deanmachine":c8qbb829 said:
The Soldano modded Marshall gone ?

I jumped on that one soon as I saw it. He then found out there was a problem with the amp before shipping. Notified me and refunded my money and is sending it off to get repaired. Hope to get first right of refusal when it comes back :D

The cornford is now available.
A buddy of mine who lives in Clearwater Beach FL wanted me to hold it for him to check out, but he just never had the time to make the trip over.
I told him I wasn't going to wait any longer, and was going to post it for sale.

Found a good box for the Tone King - Now shipping.

Also, just added - Gorgeous Gibson Les Paul Historic R0

VoodooChild24":9pdxt0ee said:
Braciola":9pdxt0ee said:
Found a good box for the Tone King - Now shipping.

Also, just added - Gorgeous Gibson Les Paul Historic R0

Pics?
Yeah man, just click on the Craigslist link to see pictures of the R0.

Back