Delete

I know where there is one, its not mine... can you give me an idea of what you want to spend, I can get you pictures and see if matches what you are looking for, it is in Austin Texas. I do not believe it is on the web. If you know anyone here in Town I can put them in touch with the guitar...

El Mariachi":1p1c4ox9 said:
There's a Jackson version on the Charvel Guitar Classifieds Group on Facebook.

Is it the accurate replica version Jackson did, or the one that was just loosely based on the original?

nzsteve":lfikab0j said:
I know where there is one, its not mine... can you give me an idea of what you want to spend, I can get you pictures and see if matches what you are looking for, it is in Austin Texas. I do not believe it is on the web. If you know anyone here in Town I can put them in touch with the guitar...

PM'ed...

Leotis":2pjtxwpb said:
I'm looking for a GMW Randy Rhoads Polka Dot V replica in the standard black with white dots. Would like the standard specs Randy had- 21 fret Rosewood neck. Floyd or Gotoh bridge, but prefer a non-recessed Floyd Rose system. Thanks!
Hey, good luck with this, who wouldn't want one of those :rock:

Leotis":2tmehd62 said:
El Mariachi":2tmehd62 said:

Is it the accurate replica version Jackson did, or the one that was just loosely based on the original?

I suppose it's the "loosely" based. Has the Jackson pointy headstock.

El Mariachi":225kskbm said:
Leotis":225kskbm said:
El Mariachi":225kskbm said:

Ahhh... gotcha. Yeah, that's the "loosely based" one. I'm sure if Mike Shannon had a hand in it it's a great guitar, but I'm really only after the dead-on replica.

Leotis":2tzbh0gn said:
nzsteve":2tzbh0gn said:

PM'ed...

Pm'd back ... Have pictures and details ready to send to you...

Leotis":23e8589z said:
El Mariachi":23e8589z said:
Leotis":23e8589z said:
El Mariachi":23e8589z said:

Ahhh... gotcha. Yeah, that's the "loosely based" one. I'm sure if Mike Shannon had a hand in it it's a great guitar, but I'm really only after the dead-on replica.

Totally get it. The heart wants what it wants! Good luck with the quest bud!

exo-metal":1vattvod said:
Post 'em here man, don't do that to us. Not like you have to give up the lead brother...

Ill leave it up to him... plus the pictures would be a dead give away as to where its at... but if he ends up not wanting it... maybe he will put the pics up... Like I mentioned to him, it needs to be checked out carefully for every reason, by a pro.. but im told its had no play time.. no wear.

exo-metal":3q2m5akd said:
Damn, I may want it...

It's at Ndegwani's House of Guitars on the summit of Mt Kilimanjaro in Tanzania...but Ndegwani is real old school, he'll only do business face to face. I can hook you up with a good travel agent if you want...?
gasp.gif

Back