1977 Ibanez Vintage 2350 Les Paul Custom SOLD

Hardvalve

SOLD

1977 Ibanez 2350 Les Paul Custom in black from the Lawsuit era. All hardware is original, Tuners, bridge, tailpiece, knobs and Electronics. Original Super 70 Neck Pickup with gold cover, and a real Gibson 57 Zebra Bridge Pickup. The neck is in very good shape, nice Rosewood, with some fretwear, but nothing major, and plays like a dream. There is some tarnishing on the gold hardware, which is normal on something this old. Some wear and pitting on the Super 70 gold cover in the neck position, but sounds fantastic, which thes do. The 57 Classic Gibson in the Bridge has a nice PAF bite, and works well in the Bridge of this guitar. A few nicks, and some scratches in the top, but nothing major, and hard to photograph on the gloss black body. There is some buckle rash and scratches on the back, which shows in the pictures. This a nice guitar, and sounds even better. All the Binding is there on the body and neck, and no issues with this guitar at all. Good example of a Lawsuit era vintage Ibanez. Comes with a non original Gig bag. Will be packed VERY well, fully insured.

675.00 Shipped Paypalled Insured

Will consider Partial Trades, but need cash on my Side. Pedals, Pickups Considered. Good on guitars and amps.

48 States Only, No Overseas.

I am at 61201 in Illinois. eBay says Texas, but this guitar is here. I travel back and forth.

bfl25d.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1977-Ibanez-Vi ... 2704537373

Back