SOLD!!!

Tube Driver circuit for effect devices
Also serves as a separate 5th channel that can be selected directly (with or without EQ)
Modern and Classic sound-shaping buttons determine the basic voicing of all 4 channels,
2 gain variants for each of the basic channels: Gain Boost and Hi Gain
3 voicing sections: one EQ for Clean and Crunch (Main Channel 1), one for Lead I and Lead II (Main Channel 2) and another for the Tube Driver
Every channel sports a dedicated Treble knob
Various sound-shaping buttons tuned to match the tonal requirements of the given channels
Large spring reverb with separate knobs for the 2 Main Channels
3 effect loops: FX Loop I and FX Loop II are variable, switchable effect loops, while Serial FX Loop is a separate circuit that can be used in series with 2 main effect loops
Each effect loop may be activated for each channel as well as for the Tube Driver circuit
2 each power amp Master and Presence knobs, accessible via MIDI
Variable MIDI-switchable power amp output (50 or 100 watts) with hot impedance adjustment
A/B speaker switching with separate impedance selector for connected speaker systems
Balanced, frequency-compensated XLR line output for routing preamp or power amp signals to mixers or recording gear
MIDI In and Thru ports serve to integrate the amp into a MIDI system
128 MIDI presets, accessible via 16 MIDI channels
Offers three different remote interface ports: Serial Amp Control Port accepts the Custom Z-9 Footswitch (sold separately); the MIDI In accepts the Z-9 for use as a simple MIDI footcontroller or any other MIDI footcontroller
Amp is equipped with a stereo jack that takes a dual footswitch allowing you to switch the four channels remotely
Programmable Noise Gate for suppressing noise in the Crunch, Lead I, and Lead II channels

Back