1998 ESP Eclipse I With Floyd Rose, Japan Made, Green SOLD

Hardvalve

SOLD

1998 ESP Eclipse with a real Floyd Rose Tremolo in See Thru Green. This was professionally set up with an EMG 81 in the Bridge. Comes with all the quick disconnect hardware, EMG pots, boards and battery connector. The neck Pickup is there but is not hooked up. Just 1 volume is connected, the other volume knob and tone knob just have to be connected. Single pickup, single volume monster. Floyd Rose works perfectly along with the Locking nut. Stays in tune forever, and does all the divebombs one could want. Quarter Sawn Maple Neck with 24 frets, XJ Frets, and beautiful Rosewood board. All black hardware, Gotoh Tuners, and strapholders. Very little fretwear, even though this guitar was played, always had a great set up. I believe the guitar body is Mahogany, and a nice solid piece that is resonant. There are a few dings and nicks on the guitar, and was played over 20 years. The strapholder came off, and was moved next to the neckplate. You can see where the paint came off there, and the new placement. There is the typical paint crack in the neck pocket, not into the wood. This was used in a fairly well known hardcore band in the 2000s. So it has wear, but not beat up at all, This is a screaming metal/hard rock beast, just chugs. Tuned to D Standard currently, one step down from E. No case, but will be packed VERY well.

2zdw0vb.jpg

28i2qgi.jpg

14jayjn.jpg

14ihaqb.jpg

2e0rz0i.jpg

https://reverb.com/item/12166154-1998-e ... -green-emg

Not really looking for trades on this, would need to be really interesting.

48 States Only, No Overseas

Ships from 61201 Zip

800.00 Shipped, Paypalled and Insured

Back