2016 Gibson Les Paul 1958 Historic Reissue ***SOLD***

Wizard of Ozz

***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***
For Sale 2016 Gibson Les Paul 1958 R8 Historic Reissue in LemonBurst gloss finish (not VOS). The guitar is in DEAD-MINT, 100% flawless, like brand-new condition. There is not a ding, dent, mark, chip, or scratch anywhere on it. Smells like a new guitar when you open the case. No worming or buckle marks on the back; the back of the body is factory fresh. All hardware is bright, shiny, and new. The guitar is flawless with zero fret wear. I am the original owner and purchased it new from a Gibson dealer.

It has a very authentic looking flame maple top with just the right amount of flame mixed with a healthy dose of mineral stains & streaks. Very cool top. It also has a unique figured rosewood fret board to match the top. The guitar weighs 8 pounds 4 ounces (8.25 pounds) on my digital shipping scale. That’s with the bronze metal 3-way switch cover. It’s not a back breaker. This one has the fretboard and neck attached with horsehide glue. The neck measures .91 inches at the 1st fret and 1.00 inches at the 12th fret. Serial number is R8_168XX.

There have been some upgrades and modifications to the guitar:
1. The pickups have been replaced with a John Suhr Aldrich zebra set. The original Gibson CustomBuckers are also included. See picture.
2. The wiring harness (pots and capacitors) has been replaced with an RS GuitarWorks modern wiring harness. The original Gibson factory wiring harness with the reproduction BumbleBee caps is included. See picture.

All the original case candy is included: The COA, the blank black plastic 3-way switch cover, all hang tags, along with the original brown Lifton-style Gibson hardshell case. The guitar will be shipped in the original Gibson factory shipping box, with the factory descriptive label still attached.

The guitar plays great, sounds utterly amazing with a low and buzz free action. It intonates perfectly with zero issues. It is currently set up with D’Addario .10-.46 strings in standard 440 tuning. Bottom line: This is a good one. I have gone thru several to find it. You won’t be disappointed.

Price: $3300.00 shipped via UPS Ground including the regular PayPal fee. Shipping to AK/HI/PR will cost extra. I will only ship inside the USA. I will only ship to your confirmed/verified PayPal shipping address with signature delivery confirmation. I will not ship to a third party. Please, no trades.

UGGyVuu.jpg

5qaaHdy.jpg

oTGEy32.jpg

ZobNnZj.jpg

lo1MhGo.jpg

EX2qRq3.jpg

1WKUbYW.jpg

L7Pwx6V.jpg

VyB7nPf.jpg

nvudkYt.jpg

g16tfu0.jpg

cfT2g72.jpg