Bartlett '58 Explorer build...100% accurate... old growth...

Here's something you don't see every day...

A 2016 Bartlett Explorer build. Tom Bartlett had access to an original 1958 Explorer, which he meticulously traced down to the smallest detail, resulting in a small batch of these. These were $11.5k new and one recently sold for that much, but I'm just looking to clear (net) $8.5k + shipping. I had mine listed at a higher price, but have dropped it substantially to make a quicker sale.

Make no mistake, you will NOT find a better sounding, playing, and more accurate repro than this. Nobody else has come close. This one uses old growth korina and Brazilian. Pickups are Ox4 PAF's. The guitar comes with a form-fitting SKB hardshell case and a DVD documenting the build process.

This was my main guitar for several months, but I've been selling off most of my stuff to fund a certain vintage piece so it has to go. It is, hands down, the very best humbucking guitar I've owned today, providing the clarity and articulation a Les Paul could only ever dream of. It's the most lively guitar I've ever laid my hands on. I've had some MAJOR rockstars inquire about this guitar.

You can view my Reverb ad here:

https://reverb.com/item/5554253-bartlett-1958-offset

Also feel free to PM me with any questions you may have about it. Note: I've had to edit the stock for obvious reasons... so get in touch about that.

nVu8adR.jpg

n4oKbL3.jpg

uFzUdk8.jpg

NrsTVOT.jpg

4YiHplc.jpg

XCk9zrW.jpg

a81tNLG.jpg

z3jd81h.jpg

pOoQBhc.jpg

Oh how I wish I had this in the budget right now. The perfect guitar.

Man, look at that white limba!! WOW.

Amazing! I would buy that in a heart beat if I could.

Side note, my 3 year saw it as I was looking at the pics and said that's Chewbacca's guitar :LOL: :LOL: .

In the event you might need a kidney please let me know. You can choose a left or right. :thumbsup:

Back