Official Cameron Jose Studio and merged profiles available

EXPcustom

UPDATE buy all the profiles for a 100 bucks just message me or look on Ebay.

Huge profile pack of the "Big Red" Jose High and Low gain amp. You get 10 profiles which includes studio, direct and merged.

Took forever you guys asked for it we are putting out a profile pack of Mark Cameron's 100% custom made 100 watt Jose high and low gain amp called the Diablo de Jose or Mark just calls it "Big Red" in a reference to Robin Crosby's old Jackson V.

Regarding the studio profiles...

It wasn't as easy as just taking a SN57 and sticking it to a cab. We did use a SN57 along with another mic that Mark figured out how to strategically place to get the fullness off the amp that just a single mic was not getting. Plus going through mic positions and mixers it all took a long time of trial and error.

The profile pack officially goes on sale on Thursday on Ebay for 34 dollars. You can go there and buy it or message me here and get it for 30 dollars for Rig-Talk members.

The cab we are including with this profile pack is a early 90's Marshall Classic 4x12 with UK made greenbacks with 1777 Kurt Mueller cones. There is a reason early 90's greenback loaded cabs are becoming hard items to find. Those speakers came with 1777 Kurt Mueller cones or 6402s which makes them closer to the real thing than any current reissue.

Clips of the amp and cab we profiled:

I just set the price to 30 on my Ebay listing was having a hrad time with all the PMs. It will go up but I decided to set the sale price there to make it easier for everyone.

Do you have any clips of the Kemper direct into a sound interface with these profiles so we can hear the profiles themselves?

jaybird":2zr54djq said:
Do you have any clips of the Kemper direct into a sound interface with these profiles so we can hear the profiles themselves?

Your wish is my command, we just did this one:

By the way just direct recording of our HG studio profile no added plug ins or compression or anything added in the recording software. Just raw direct.

Small update only 7 slots left. If you want ALL our profiles for a 100 dollars there is only 7 more chances left. We sold 3 in less than 24 hours. After that sale over and you have to buy the profiles individually which will cost you more than 60 dollars instead of buying them all at once now.

screamindemon":1onvsxhh said:
Big Red ! :thumbsup:

Glad you like the profile pack. :thumbsup:

six left at this price.

Just to clarify for anyone reading this, "Big Red" was later renamed the Carnage but it's all the same amp, we just couldn't agree on the name till Alex K. finally called it the Carnage.

Would be great to get all of these amps as studio profiles as that's how I use my Kemper - direct into an audio interface. My bad for not more clearly reading things - so I am not complaining. I tried taking the Big Red Cab and using it with the CCV and it doesn't sound so hot. I will try tweaking it when I get some more time.

The Big Red studio profile sounds really good!

jaybird":29bm1tv9 said:
Would be great to get all of these amps as studio profiles as that's how I use my Kemper - direct into an audio interface. My bad for not more clearly reading things - so I am not complaining. I tried taking the Big Red Cab and using it with the CCV and it doesn't sound so hot. I will try tweaking it when I get some more time.

The Big Red studio profile sounds really good!

Those amps are all made for and sold to customers. Unfortunatly we won't be able to make studio profiles for those. Big Red or the Carnage was our first studio and merged profile pack. All amps for now on that we release will have cab profiles with them.

Back