FSOT: EHX Octavix and EHX Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker

These are both in excellent shape. They've lived in my smoke free home, never velcro'd to a board, and never gigged. Both include original packaging. The Octavix will also include the power supply it comes with new, but the Big Muff Pi with not include one as it didn't come with one new.

I like the Octavix into a Tube Screamer a lot, but I'm really looking for a fuzz that can get into the gated sounds easily. Plus, I just bought a PedalTrain Metro 16 yesterday and only have room on the board for 1 mini pedal... which leads me into trade options:

I would trade either of these for a ZVex Muffalo Fuzz or a Rainger FX Dr. Frankenstein's Dwarf. There are used options for both of these @ $80/shipped on Reverb, so I'd be willing to throw $5-10 on top. The ones @ $80 aren't mint, but still in excellent shape.

Located in the western burbs of Minneapolis if you're interest in local purchase or trade.

EHX Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker - $75/shipped CONUS
EHX Octavix - $75/shipped CONUS

42668497145_8c42faecd0_b.jpg

The Big Muff Pi does have a marking on the front which was there out of the box.
41765880750_57a3f55bab_b.jpg

-bump-

Would straight trade one of them for a DOD Carcosa Fuzz. Might end up keeping the Octavix as I've decided I just need a bigger board with more room for more pedals.... because you can never have too many. :)

Back