FS - Mint MacBook Air - latest (i5, 8GB DDR3..)

glassjaw7

This MacBook is basically brand new and is the latest/current Air model. I've taken it out of the box and played around with it for a total of a few hours. I intended on buying Logic and Final Cut Pro for a Youtube project that I'm starting but I'm now considering a PC build instead.

I really like Macs and Apple's proprietary software and am a bit hesitant to do this but I think I want to pack more power in with a custom build and I just can't justify spending several thousand to get the power I want to edit 4K and handle some gaming. This thing is still quite capable and snappy with the 1.8GHz i5, 8 GB RAM and SSD and if it doesn't sell I'll go ahead with my original plan. Even as-is with Garageband and iMovie it' s capable as a content creating machine. Another issue for me is that I'm using an older Presonus audio FireWire interface and it's just one more thing I would have to upgrade..

This will ship in the original packaging with all included accessories and will be wiped clean (I only installed Avast antivirus and Apple updates anyway..)

Asking $775 shipped via paypal which is a fair price for this considering it's almost unused. I may budge just a bit on the price but it's already low. I'm not sure where new prices are as of Aug 2018 but I believe they are still $999 through Apple and $899 at certain places like Best Buy.

I have bought and sold piles of gear on this forum without one issue. Thanks for looking :)

k9lFCGP.png

dmVxA2V.jpg

x3NLGOM.jpg

PkIsIME.jpg

ZWSYM4c.jpg

go PC, for $1200 I got a MONSTER of speed, power and efficiency. it will lay waste to anything in its path.

Cool. That's the way I'm leaning. I LOVE Macs, been using them for 12 years but to get the power I want to edit 4K drone and DSLR footage with ease I'd need a really decked out iMac or MacBook Pro and I just don't have the 3-5K laying around. Going to miss Logic and Garageband for sure but I'm getting used to Ableton.

For someone who wants to do recording in Logic, HD video editing and even some light 4K editing and just wants the MacOS experience and a great, well built computer, you can't go wrong with these. My last MacBook is still kicking and has had soda spilled in it and survived a few other hard times, haha.

Thanks

Back